Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Family Planning (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   What is your CM like before, during and after ovulation? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1480433)

firemommaof1 01-11-2013 01:41 PM

What is your CM like before, during and after ovulation?
 
Title says it all. What is the normal? How many days do stages last ( different textures) any difference if your pregnant? I've read conflicting information.
Just trying to see what is normal :blush:

koden1977 01-11-2013 02:37 PM

Re: What is your CM like after ovulation?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by firemommaof1 (Post 16145138)
Title says it all. What is your normal? any difference if your pregnant? I've read conflicting information.

:popcorn:

Tina5834 01-11-2013 02:56 PM

After ovulation your CM dries up and becomes sticky. As for it changing during pregnancy, I notice that when I am further along (10 weeks+) I get crazy amounts of CM in all different consistencies. I don't believe You can guess pregnancy based in CM.

firemommaof1 01-12-2013 04:12 PM

Re: What is your CM like before, during and after ovulation?
 
Bump for rewording the question.

Tina5834 01-12-2013 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by firemommaof1
Bump for rewording the question.

My CM changes from EWCM to sticky the day after O. I usually have EWCM for 3 or 4 days before O but sometimes I will have it for longer before O. Like I said before, I don't believe CM can be used to determine pregnancy.

ETA: I hope I'm answering your question correctly!

firemommaof1 01-12-2013 04:19 PM

Re: What is your CM like before, during and after ovulation?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TinaDeanette (Post 16149401)
My CM changes from EWCM to sticky the day after O. I usually have EWCM for 3 or 4 days before O but sometimes I will have it for longer before O. Like I said before, I don't believe CM can be used to determine pregnancy.

ETA: I hope I'm answering your question correctly!

Yes, I was just wondering the usual rhythm of ovulation and changes with cm. like ewcm is before o then clear is o then back to ewcm the dry? Does that sound normal? I don't remember exactly how it's supposed to go and how many days you might be having discharge.
I've heard things don't dry up if your pregnant.... But yeah I don't think that is a huge factor on determining pregnancy.

firemommaof1 01-12-2013 04:23 PM

Re: What is your CM like before, during and after ovulation?
 
My cycles are just starting to return to normal now and I really don't remember having any type of discharge for days on end! I did two days ewcm then almost three days very wet and clear then back to ewcm but not as much. almost a whole week of something going on! Sheesh! Nasty and not fun :giggle2:

Tina5834 01-12-2013 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by firemommaof1

Yes, I was just wondering the usual rhythm of ovulation and changes with cm. like ewcm is before o then clear is o then back to ewcm the dry? Does that sound normal? I don't remember exactly how it's supposed to go and how many days you might be having discharge.
I've heard things don't dry up if your pregnant.... But yeah I don't think that is a huge factor on determining pregnancy.

There is no pattern for me when it comes to EWCM vs Watery, so I can't help you with that. Mine usually goes like this during a normal cycle:
AF
Spotting
Sticky
EWCM/Watery
Sticky/Creamy
Dry

The days I experience it are never the same.

firemommaof1 01-12-2013 04:31 PM

Re: What is your CM like before, during and after ovulation?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TinaDeanette (Post 16149445)
There is no pattern for me when it comes to EWCM vs Watery, so I can't help you with that. Mine usually goes like this during a normal cycle:
AF
Spotting
Sticky
EWCM/Watery
Sticky/Creamy
Dry

The days I experience it are never the same.

Ok, that is basically like what I had. So it's normal to have more then 2-3 days of something going on down there lol.

Tina5834 01-12-2013 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by firemommaof1

Ok, that is basically like what I had. So it's normal to have more then 2-3 days of something going on down there lol.

Yup! Totally normal! I had one cycle at the beginning of last year where I had dry then one day of EWCM and then dry again. It was weird!


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:13 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors