Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Gentle covers for trifolding? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1480614)

sandhillcranes 01-11-2013 08:14 PM

Gentle covers for trifolding?

Gentle cover, no red marks, good for trifolding, comes in snaps.....?

I'm looking at capri's, had one and sold it bc it was too big, now I wish I still had it but 18$...really? :giggle:

MomBecks 01-11-2013 08:30 PM

Re: Gentle covers for trifolding?

Sweet Peas are super gentle and cheap! Capris are awesome though :)

homebirthmom 01-11-2013 08:30 PM

thirsties is all i know of as well as the imagine.

homebirthmom 01-11-2013 08:31 PM

oh i am so getting a sweat pea. its adorable and only $10!!

alaskamum 01-11-2013 08:37 PM

I think there are still Capris in the clearance section of Blueberry.com. If you only buy one the shipping makes it too expensive to be worth it, but if you get two then it ends up being like 2 for less than $30.
I got a few things from their last clearance sale and couldn't find any flaws.

crunchyNurseMommy 01-11-2013 08:47 PM

What about flip? Or a fleece cover?

lady longs 01-11-2013 08:48 PM

I am loving my Diaper Safari one size covers right now! They're really soft, supple, stretchy. Super effective. Cute colors. They fit my nearly 3 year old awesome - he's nowhere near outgrowing them - still has a full row of rise snaps and tons of waist snaps to grow on. It will definitely fit him until he doesn't need diapers anymore.

They're less than $9 with free shipping at the most expensive rate - $8.25 when you buy 3 or more. Gets less at like 6 covers too. I think they have a free cover right now with an order of around $35, but I am not certain.

I padfold my flats in them and they work awesome so I am sure that trifolding prefolds would work great.

There's several threads about them and I think everyone is super happy with them.

I have also been super impressed with their customer service on 3 occassions. 1) I placed an order about 8 hours before a sale began and they honored the sale after the fact 2) They matched a donation of mine for a refugee family - I donated 2 covers and they donated 2 covers. 3) There was some stitching coming out of one of my new covers - I emailed them with pics of the stitching. They promptly responded that they would send me a new one (which shipped within a few hours). They're sending me a postage paid mailer for me to mail back the defective cover.

I am extremely impressed with their company, their product, and their price point. I anticipate supporting them for awhile.

AZmommy 01-11-2013 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lady longs (Post 16146835)
I am loving my Diaper Safari one size covers right now! They're really soft, supple, stretchy. Super effective. Cute colors. They fit my nearly 3 year old awesome - he's nowhere near outgrowing them - still has a full row of rise snaps and tons of waist snaps to grow on. It will definitely fit him until he doesn't need diapers anymore.

They're less than $9 with free shipping at the most expensive rate - $8.25 when you buy 3 or more. Gets less at like 6 covers too. I think they have a free cover right now with an order of around $35, but I am not certain.

I padfold my flats in them and they work awesome so I am sure that trifolding prefolds would work great.

There's several threads about them and I think everyone is super happy with them.

I have also been super impressed with their customer service on 3 occassions. 1) I placed an order about 8 hours before a sale began and they honored the sale after the fact 2) They matched a donation of mine for a refugee family - I donated 2 covers and they donated 2 covers. 3) There was some stitching coming out of one of my new covers - I emailed them with pics of the stitching. They promptly responded that they would send me a new one (which shipped within a few hours). They're sending me a postage paid mailer for me to mail back the defective cover.

I am extremely impressed with their company, their product, and their price point. I anticipate supporting them for awhile.

ditto this!

mamaspice 01-12-2013 01:13 AM

Softbums!

mommadeeof4+ 01-12-2013 07:19 AM

flip? or diaper rite seems great, i love their bamboo pockets and i bet the covers are equally as awesome.