Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Testers FILLED, thank you!! - - Silicone Teething, Nursing, Babywearing Necklaces (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1480921)

mabelinoad 01-12-2013 08:56 PM

Testers FILLED, thank you!! - - Silicone Teething, Nursing, Babywearing Necklaces

I'm going to update when I have some pictures done...but throwing this out there to see if anyone is interested.

I'm going to be trying a new way of making my silicone necklaces and would love some serious, honest feedback.

I'm looking for...

☼ 5 mama's who have babies 5mo-13months who are still nursing semi-regularly.
☼ Can fill out a tester survey within one week of receiving the necklace AND one month after receiving the necklace
☼ Can offer great communication

I'm going to offer two types of necklaces. One with a teething ring and silicone beads, the other with just the beads. Testers choice.

With teething ring: $11ppd
Without teething ring: $10ppd

And if you're able to offer a picture of you, your peanut and the necklace, I'll refund you $2!! :lostit:

hhilgen2 01-12-2013 09:46 PM

Re: Testers Needed - - Silicone Teething, Nursing, Babywearing Necklaces

Would love to see some pics...my 9 month old is using me as a scratching post!!

ajk0308 01-12-2013 09:52 PM

I would love a picture too, or more info... Is it like the chew beads? (is that what they are called??) You can PM me or email me, ajk0308@gmail.com

Manderzthegr8 01-12-2013 09:56 PM

I am interested in seeing pictures and testing :)

mabelinoad 01-12-2013 09:56 PM

I have some for sale on my etsy page, but these won't have the fabric straps.

They are the same beads as used with chew beads, yes! Soft silicone...bpa free! No plastic whatsoever!

Ignore typos...probably nursing, typing with one finger on my left hand while wrangling two toddlers. yeah, I'm that good.

Manderzthegr8 01-12-2013 10:11 PM

Just checked out your etsy and they look awesome! Would definitely love to test one with just beads.
What will the closure be like since they won't have the fabric?

newcdmommy29 01-13-2013 05:53 AM

Ugh...I'd live this but baby isn't due until June and DD is 19 months old but is still teething like a maniac. Let me know if you would raise your age limit or wait a year ;)

MFrayne 01-13-2013 07:16 AM

I'd be interested. My dd is 10 mo and still nurses a decent amount. I love my chew beads, but I also like my nursing necklaces--it'd be great to have one combined! PM me

Hands&Fire Pottery 01-13-2013 08:04 AM

I would be interested and would love to see a picture. Thanks! My baby is 1 year, today! Nursing is very frequent here also.

Ebeuchat 01-13-2013 03:13 PM

also interested! My baby will be 13 mo on Jan 15 and nurses 4x a day and 4-5x a night! :)