Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   TTA - Trying To Avoid (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=218)
-   -   Please tell me I'm crazy... (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1481554)

DottieHarley 01-14-2013 06:41 PM

There's no way I could be pg, right?
AF has been very very regular since after DD was born albeit much heavier. I blame it on changing hormones + paraguard (which is the copper nonhormonal iud).
AF started last Wed. Really light... Like 1/2 of what is normal now.
All weekend I have been excessively tired (like nodding off during DDs bedtime books lol.
Also I have been very very thirsty... Like I have been in a desert thirsty. There is no other reason I can think if, why I would be this tired and thirsty.
These are the only two real symptoms that I had with DD and they both showed up right away (like, now). But AF means it's not possible, right?
There is no way that super light AF was NOT AF, right? I don't need to pee on a stick, right? Just need some reassurance here!

stevensmom 01-14-2013 06:42 PM

Re: Please tell me I'm crazy...

the only way to find out is test :giggle2:

Spunkify 01-15-2013 09:16 AM

I agree, test! That's the only way to know for certain. Too many women I "know" from my mommy boards have gotten pregnant on the IUD/IUC. Since you're having symptoms that you had previously in early pregnancy and do not use a hormonal form of birth control that could be causing those symptoms, TEST!

Oh, and I'm a Wiener mom too :giggle:

Good luck!

againsttheoddsmom 01-15-2013 07:59 PM

I was a perfect use pill user when I got preggo, had 2 periods while pregnant, one was super heavy and one was super light... test mama!

littlehands 01-15-2013 08:18 PM

I had a normal period when I was first preggo with my 3rd. Her due date was exactly 4 weeks off from delivery because of it. So, yep, totally possible to have period bleeding and be preggo. Her pregnancy, btw, was completely normal/no complications.

firemommaof1 01-17-2013 04:13 PM

Probably not since you have the IUD. Maybe a messed up cycle. If your unsure test. It will ease your mind :)

FormallyMichele 01-30-2013 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spunkify
I agree, test! That's the only way to know for certain. Too many women I "know" from my mommy boards have gotten pregnant on the IUD/IUC. Since you're having symptoms that you had previously in early pregnancy and do not use a hormonal form of birth control that could be causing those symptoms, TEST!

Oh, and I'm a Wiener mom too :giggle:

Good luck!

Paraguard doesn't work for some women. Make sure you test!

eliz7 01-30-2013 07:43 PM

I got pregnant with the Paraguard. I would test.

Havah 01-30-2013 11:55 PM

Test. If it's negative, find out if you're anemic (which could also cause those symptoms).

OnTheLanai 01-31-2013 08:05 PM

Good luck with testing!