Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   anyone else feel like this when prego? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1481647)

whitney310222 01-14-2013 11:24 PM

anyone else feel like this when prego?

This is my second pregnancy with boyfriend (boyfriend hy MY choice, I had a nasty divorce and am not eager to remarry) . Anyway, I am on these rollercoster waves of being happy with him and the next day ready to break up and feel nothing for him. I know with the last pregnancy I did the same thing. Is this normal, does anyone else have crazy feelings about their partner.?

mommycass 01-15-2013 07:24 AM

Re: anyone else feel like this when prego?

Is it just during pregnancy?

Momma2NCJD 01-15-2013 08:01 AM

I am a nut this pregnancy. I go from super loving my husband to screaming at him for some small thing he did to crying that he doesn't love me any more...

My poor DH. Good thing he is in it for the long haul!

homebirthmom 01-15-2013 08:02 AM

yep. had it several times. hormones make you nutso. do not make major decisions will pregnant

leyash 01-15-2013 10:59 AM

Are you kidding me? Me being pregnant is all my husband's fault. I hate him right now!

/sarcasm

In all seriousness... yes, I have moments like this. He'll do these little things, that he's ALWAYS done, but they seem to REALLY irk me this time around. I've had to apologize twice in three days for losing my cool with him, overreacting, and not handling things appropriately. Glad he understands. Sucks that I want to kill him sometimes.

FrozenBooty 01-15-2013 12:39 PM

Yes it's all I can do not to kill him.

I told him yesterday to get his priorities in order or he won't be allowed in the hospital.

I know it's hormones but I'm tired and need help and he's just so lazy and not supportive.

amb2j 01-15-2013 01:24 PM

yep! Totally! I go from being in love with him, to wanting to divorce him and move far far away lol! Why, you ask? It could be something as small as he forgot to make the bed lol! Last pregnancy, I was terrible about actually lashing out at him about it. At least this pregnancy, Im able to recognize my feelings and address them BEFORE I go crazy on him haha!

RainandRedemption 01-15-2013 08:17 PM

My hormones are pretty crazy with this pregnancy too, and I remember them being just awful with ds1. DH knows me really well so he knows how to respond, which is so, so helpful.

nursenmom 01-15-2013 08:37 PM

Pregnancy makes me crazy irritable. At least you were able to recognize it being the hormones. It took me until the 3rd one to realize that I really have to focus on being rational or things get rough

steph410 01-16-2013 04:44 AM

yes I feel like this. My feelings towards him are either fine or I sort of hate him. I don't like it and can't wait until this baby is born and I return to normal.