Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Diapy Blessing Destash (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1481702)

BabyNMe_101 01-15-2013 09:39 AM

Diapy Blessing Destash

The Lord has blessed my family in the past two months, so we're passing it on!

You don't have to be in need, but please don't post if you're just looking to hoard more diapers.

WIll ask for $8 to help cover S&H.

DIapy Destash:

~ OS Sassycloth (WAHM) in blue farm animal. VGUC. Tons of life left, but is pilly and has shadow staining. Snaps.
~ Homemade, slightly lop-sided wool cover. S/M. Creamy with dark brown piping.
~ OS Bluberry in citrus circle. Older print, I believe, but still in VGUC. Snaps.
~ Medium, 2.0 BG AIO. Some barely-there stains. Lots of life left in the diaper. Co5nverted from aplix to snaps.
~ OS BG 3.0 or 4.0 in a light, light blue. Bought second-hand, and it's quite stained, but very lightly. Aplix. Tons of life left, but could use some sunning I think.
~ Anything else, probably another diaper or two, that needs to be destashed that I can't recall at this moment. Probably a well-used Bummis cover.

Apologies for a lack of photos and good typing skills. I swear it's the computer, not me. My hubby says otherwise. :/

WINNER CHOSEN. CLOSED.

WInner chosen next week some time.

MrsLisaT 01-15-2013 10:42 AM

Re: Diapy Blessing Destash

I would love to enter! Baby is due in May and I am trying to build a diaper stash in the cheapest way possible. And thank you for this generous offer! You will be making one momma very happy :)

Kaylacherie88 01-15-2013 11:35 AM

Please enter me too! My first child is due April 6th and could use the help as we only have one income coming in. Would really appreciate this stash and would pass it along after! Thank you!

hullettes_wifey 01-15-2013 12:46 PM

Please enter me. I will have two in diapers shortly and I am trying to build up enough to cloth diaper them both! I would greatly appreciate it :)

iloveec 01-15-2013 01:15 PM

Please enter me as well. I'm pregnant with twins and have NOTHING as far a diapers yet!

Tot Lovin' 01-15-2013 01:44 PM

I would love to enter too! I am expecting my first child and have chosen to cloth diaper. We are due late March and I haven't been able to work all pregnancy (due to sickness)! Thank you for being a blessing! :)

Aprilia 01-15-2013 02:16 PM

Please enter me! My baby #2 is due in July and we'll need to replace some of our first child's worn out diapers to complete the stash.

skankinladybug 01-15-2013 02:25 PM

What an awesome lotto! Please enter me...my son's diapers are wearing out very fast and I'm not able to buy anything for awhile. Thanks!

1nOnlyLilRed 01-15-2013 06:14 PM

Enter me please. No hoarding here! :-)

twoboysnme 01-15-2013 06:32 PM

I'll enter. This is my first lotto entry. :) I have another little one coming in April... Two kids less then a year apart in diapes!