Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Daily Chat Threads (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=185)
-   -   Basically it's Wednesday (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1482025)

~whitehologram~ 01-16-2013 02:01 AM

Basically it's Wednesday

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u...g?t=1305616431

We are a group of parents that chat and support each other.
We have been at this for a while so some of us are out of the diapering stage.
...some were out and are back in again.
Every once in a while we actually get to answer a diaper question or two in here.
If you are looking for a very diverse and open group come on over and chat.

~whitehologram~ 01-16-2013 02:09 AM

Re: Basically it's Wednesday

Good morning all.

Stressful morning today...

The kids were naughty. Fynn woke me up at 5:4am screaming. No one did their chores again yesterday so it's an early night for them again today.

I am so fed up of Heiner slacking when it comes to looking after them in the evening. It's down to me to make sure they do everything they have to do in the morning....and I do that. It's his job in the evenings but he doesn't. He just about gets them into bed and reads a story. Ugh!

Then it turns out the kids ADHD meds need refilling....which we knew but we didn't know their doctors office is closed until Monday. SO now we have to get it filled my our GP. He wont be happy about that.

Then I found a place I can buy a kitchenaid mixer in the size (The fact that I used half a loaf of bread to make sandwiches this morning pushed me over the edge on the need for a bigger mixer. Heiner hadn't even taken any despite him being the one that wanted me to make bread for him to take today) and colour I want and pay over time....and Heiner agreed it's ok and I can order it. But their connection to the bank isn't working so I have to wait till this afternoon. But I wanted to get it sooner and was willing to pay the extra for faster shipping but now it's unlikely to be here till next week.

Oh well. Time for work now...I hope that isn't as messed up as my morning here.

I hope you're all sleeping soundly. :goodvibes:

jwjbbrown 01-16-2013 06:48 AM

So how do you turn off the cat and dog when you can sleep in :giggle2:

I sent MH to annoy Jerry and went back to bed. :hugegrin:

~whitehologram~ 01-16-2013 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwjbbrown (Post 16164225)
So how do you turn off the cat and dog when you can sleep in :giggle2:

I sent MH to annoy Jerry and went back to bed. :hugegrin:

lol! That's funny Jen!

~whitehologram~ 01-16-2013 07:31 AM

Change of plan. Still the big XXL Kitchenaid but from a different shop.

cherylchoo 01-16-2013 07:57 AM

Morning mamacitas. :needcoffee: Sorry about the mixer mixup, Janine, but I'm glad you are getting a new one. You surely need it.

The snooze button on a cat/dog is a rolled up newspaper. :rofl:

Our microwave died this morning. And if all our breakfast foods weren't premade and frozen, that wouldn't be a huge deal. :roflmbo: So the kids had baloney, muffins, and bananas for breakfast while DH ran to Tim Horton's for us. :giggle2: I looked online, and the selection on site at all the big box stores is very bleak. If I needed a dorm microwave or a over-the-range one, it would be easy, but a full-size countertop model is much harder to find. Finding one in the same brand to match the rest of the appliances impossible. So my choice is a different brand today (if I can even find it), or 2-4 weeks to order something. I have a lead on a Sharp one at a Best Buy not too far away, and since the old one lasted 12 years I am ok with that. Just means I miss my mom's group to go on a quest for it. Boo.

cherylchoo 01-16-2013 08:01 AM

I don't think I would survive in Europe. :rofl: I need things to be open 24 hours and be able to buy things same day. And I can't even do that in Detroit. :roflmbo: Curse me for growing up in a large American city. :giggle2:

jwjbbrown 01-16-2013 08:19 AM

Cheryl target sells many full sized microwaves. We have one from there that is 11 years old

cherylchoo 01-16-2013 08:20 AM

OMG, seriously everyone in the family has worked my very last nerve this morning. I told the girls they'd have to buy lunch today, and they have two meals' worth in their accounts at school. Rosie said she lost her lunch card, which she never bothered to replace because she never buys lunch. I told her just tell the people at school and they'd work it out, but tell them first thing in the morning, not right at lunch time. So just now I get a call from the school saying your daughter says she has no packed lunch and no money buy lunch. :banghead: No, dumbarses, she has no lunch CARD. She has money in her account. I know her teacher is out with the flu so it is likely the sub driving the miscommunication, but dang. They can't look this stuff up?

cherylchoo 01-16-2013 08:22 AM

I don't think they do here, at least anymore, Jen. I think most of the big box store here keep a few dorm sized ones in stock, and want you to order everything else. I know they used to keep them in stock before. I live in the armpit of the US, they can't keep a lot of stock of anything expensive because it has a high risk of theft.