Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In June (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=141)
-   -   Anyone pick a name or have ideas yet? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1482348)

alyxmegan 01-16-2013 07:51 PM

Anyone pick a name or have ideas yet?

Dh and I have very different taste in names. We have no clue!
Anyone else have any names chosen?

Raspberry Kisses 01-16-2013 08:04 PM

Re: Anyone pick a name or have ideas yet?

My DH and I have the same problem! I'm due April 11th and we have *no clue* what we're going to name our daughter. He has a list and I have a list, but they don't overlap *at all.* :/

Good luck with your name search and congratulations on your new LO!!! Boy or Girl???

alyxmegan 01-16-2013 09:22 PM

My DH likes names like Ingrid and Gladys fr a girl and Ashley for a boy and I just hate them!
I like names like Annabelle and Erin for a girl and Ezra for a boy.
We don't know what we are having yet. We find out on the 25th.
Are you having a boy or girl?

txmommytobe 01-17-2013 09:28 AM

We are having a girl and she will be Kennedy Joy

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

wrensmom 01-17-2013 06:42 PM

Ingrid for a girl sounds so cute! I like Ezra for a boy... I say you guys decide that he gets to pick girl and you get to pick boy ..hehehe... just kidding. Theres plenty of time! At least that's what I keep telling myself...

My husband and I usually kind of agree. Well, I know what he likes and look for those kind of names. We haven't decided yet, but have a few names we are throwing around... more girl names than boy and we are team green so we need to pick both!

alyxmegan 01-17-2013 08:58 PM

I would like Ingrid but I know an Ingrid and she has a terrible personality. It ruins the name for me.
We are going to make lists and try to find some we both like. Luckily we have time!

JaylasMommy 01-18-2013 05:58 AM

The baby's name is Amelia.

Leaner 01-18-2013 07:40 AM

I have names picked out. DH is only on board with the girl name (the super common Hannah) but refuses to discuss boy names.

We'll find out on Monday what this little sweet potato is. (please, please please be a boy!) After that I will most likely pick the name and he'll eventually agree to it, because he really doesn't care as long as I don't name him something strange.

2sweetboys 01-18-2013 08:40 AM

We have a few names but haven't really put a lot of effort into it yet. There's still so much time and we've been waiting to find out gender.

Our ultrasound is TODAY in about 2 hours and I can hardly stand the wait!!!!

Once we find out gender, we will likely pick a couple names, but we've decided to keep the names to ourselves this time. For some reason, we've been very private about this pregnancy....and I kind of love it. :blush:

kanga1622 01-19-2013 11:34 AM

We think we have a girl name but have no clue on boy names. We actually plan to pick out two of each as DH has a cousin due at the same time and we won't use the same name.

Sent from my iPod touch using DS Forum