Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Daily Chat Threads (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=185)
-   -   Happy Basic Thursday~ (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1482426)

jwjbbrown 01-17-2013 06:02 AM

Happy Basic Thursday~

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u...g?t=1305616431
We are a group of parents that chat and support each other.
We have been at this for a while so some of us are out of the diapering stage.
...some were out and are back in again.
Every once in a while we actually get to answer a diaper question or two in here.
If you are looking for a very diverse and open group come on over and chat.

jwjbbrown 01-17-2013 06:04 AM

Re: Happy Basic Thursday~

Morning all. Up an at'em with a normal school day. Well except that we will be testing again. But normal start time. We are actually ABOVE zero this morning. GO GO GO

I have the washer going, dinner stuff out and ready for after school, MH packed for the day, me packed for the day, now to get the other 2 up and moving.

cherylchoo 01-17-2013 06:25 AM

Morning mamacitas. :needcoffee: Still no microwave. We are living a primal existence. :rofl: Pretty soon it will all be Lord of the Flies over here. :roflmbo:

Jen, you asked about what to charge for art lessons. We've never had private lessons, but Rosie attends a after-school workshop run by the city. It is $86 for six one-hour group lessons. That is the individually contracted teachers lessons managed by the city. They just set up an arrangement with a art lesson company, and its $68 plus $48 material fee for eight one-hour group lessons. So IDK if that is helpful at all with determining individual art lesson fees, but I thought I'd throw that out there in case it was.

cherylchoo 01-17-2013 06:25 AM

Morning mamacitas. :needcoffee: Still no microwave. We are living a primal existence. :rofl: Pretty soon it will all be Lord of the Flies over here. :roflmbo:

Jen, you asked about what to charge for art lessons. We've never had private lessons, but Rosie attends a after-school workshop run by the city. It is $86 for six one-hour group lessons. That is the individually contracted teachers lessons managed by the city. They just set up an arrangement with a art lesson company, and its $68 plus $48 material fee for eight one-hour group lessons. So IDK if that is helpful at all with determining individual art lesson fees, but I thought I'd throw that out there in case it was.

redgirlsmama 01-17-2013 07:32 AM

Morning. Kids still down with the crud. And by down of course I mean bouncing around like lunatics with beast like hunger, glazed bloodshot eyes and snit running like a fountain from nose and eyes. That said I don't know if I would call it flu. Their fevers are generally low, occasionally spiking above 100. Mostly they have to stay home because I would be embarrassed for anyone to see them right now.

jwjbbrown 01-17-2013 07:38 AM

Thanks for the input all.

We are at school. MH is off to preschool and I am getting ready for my day. No clue if I have to test or not

jwjbbrown 01-17-2013 07:41 AM

All three Kids Jess?

redgirlsmama 01-17-2013 08:44 AM

Yup. Varying levels of pestilence, Bella is old enough to enjoy time by herself but the other two are all over the place.

~whitehologram~ 01-17-2013 09:33 AM

Morning all.

I've been a poorly thing all day. I got up and was okish...and got the kids off ok too. But then a migraine hit me with vicious speed and I was flat in my bed by 9am. Slept till 1:30pm after taking my migraine meds. The migraine is pretty much gone but the side effects of the meds are pretty brutal today.

jwjbbrown 01-17-2013 09:41 AM

Sorry Janine

Yuck Jess

Testing sucks....