Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Daily Chat Threads (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=185)
-   -   Basically it's Friday! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1482776)

~whitehologram~ 01-18-2013 03:10 AM

Basically it's Friday!

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u...g?t=1305616431
We are a group of parents that chat and support each other.
We have been at this for a while so some of us are out of the diapering stage.
...some were out and are back in again.
Every once in a while we actually get to answer a diaper question or two in here.
If you are looking for a very diverse and open group come on over and chat.

~whitehologram~ 01-18-2013 03:12 AM

Re: Basically it's Friday!

Quote:

Originally Posted by lemurmommies (Post 16171884)
Yes, a professional day. So we have to go to work, but the kids aren't there.

And Janine, if you knew how often I plucked hairs from my chin, you might not want to be friends with me anymore. :giggle:

Nope...I just like you more, I feel a bit less odd now. Thank you :hugs:

Quote:

Originally Posted by cherylchoo (Post 16171947)
:spit: :roflmbo: :yeahthat: I am at the point I am thinking about investigating laser hair removal, before I lose my close up vision and not be able to stay on top of it. :giggle2:

:giggle2:

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwjbbrown (Post 16172041)
I wax my Mom's chin for her...so far I am all good...so far....

skipped the rest in favor of stopping and getting my 250 in school supplies from the local office/school supply store I picked out before Christmas. The payment from the district cleared so I could pick them up. they are all neatly stowed away in my cabinets and I am waiting for my teachers to arrive for the meeting. Then home to get MH to bed and up to work tomorrow and then a 3 DAY WEEKEND...thank you Martin Luther King for many important things but this week, really thanks for the celebration of your birthday as a holiday :hugegrin:

It seems it's coming to us all Jen ;)

redgirlsmama 01-18-2013 05:40 AM

Bella is going to school, Mari is taking one more day off (we have a 4 day weekend so everyone should be good by Wednesday) and Lydia is not doing great but no school today anyways. I am starting to feel crappy, so I am going back to bed for a bit and then will do chores, go to school, then come home and clean my butt off in prep for my dad coming on Sunday.

jwjbbrown 01-18-2013 06:09 AM

Hey all. Up and moving slowly slowly slowly said the sloth.

http://www.carlemuseum.org/images/up...hop/330_MD.jpg

It was hard to get out of this morning.

Then I got to the kitchen after my shower and the washer was stopped part way through its load. So I have that load spinning out. Realized MH's winter coat was in that load and would not be dry before we need to leave. Found MH's back up jacket (thanks Ezra) had been recently washed and was clean. Got that laid out. Now I am eating my chocolate Cheerios with JT strawberries.

jwjbbrown 01-18-2013 07:20 AM

Made it to school. Ended up having to change my shirt since I got breakfast on me. Ok off to breakfast duty

redgirlsmama 01-18-2013 08:35 AM

Is there something slower than a sloth? Lydia is a little baby cough that she just keeps coughing, although there is no congestion it just seems to be made for keeping me up all night long. I just got up, fed the littles breakfast, I need to call my MIL to tell her L isn't coming. SIL did chores for me because she rules. I need to dress warm today, I will be outside for an hour. The kids are a little irritated over our new snow hill rule. And I have a personal vendetta against a little boy that seems to "accidentally" hit, kick, or throw something at younger kids faces. In better news one of B's friends thinks I am "adorable and super cute" :roflmbo: she also wants to follow me around because it is fun....um, I am standing watching one girl. Super fun. She encourages me to yell at other kids though ;)

jwjbbrown 01-18-2013 08:51 AM

well you are adorable and super cute Jess!

~whitehologram~ 01-18-2013 09:48 AM

Hi everyone....I'm home from work and getting my glasses repaired.

Came home to find the mixer still hadn't arrived...it's just got here (5:30pm) and it seems it's broken already.

We cant adjust the beater height. The flat beater hits the bowl when you lift the bowl. Apparently it shouldn't do that.

~whitehologram~ 01-18-2013 09:54 AM

Oh and the screw is getting beaten up just from the few attempts at getting it adjusted.

jwjbbrown 01-18-2013 10:25 AM

My mixer is so old I am not much help on that Janine. I would call the company in case it is defective