Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Various Fitteds--added GMD WH, lowered prices (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1482891)

Rachelle 01-18-2013 11:29 AM

Various Fitteds--added GMD WH, lowered prices

ALL SOLD, THANKS! PLEASE DELETE

JUST ADDED: 6 GMD Large (brown edge) snap Workhorses, all in rotation about 2 months. Elastic and snaps still excellent, some minor pilling and some staining shown in pics. $5 each or all 6 for $24 plus shipping. SOLD

7 Snug-to-Fit (multi-size) 100% Cotton flannel. I don't use fabric softener, so they've become a bit stiff. I suspect the flannel would soften up again with fabric softener, or what I did was used a fleece liner with them. Some pilling and staining, and the velcro has gotten a little “wonky” (still perfectly intact, but you can see in the pics how it twisted a little in the wash). Otherwise good condition. $7 each plus shipping or take all 7 for $40 ppd; REDUCED: Now $5 each plus shipping or take all 7 for $35 ppd.
SOLD
GMD Medium Workhorse, pin-style. GUC but for some staining. $4 plus shipping SOLD

Sustainable Babyish Bamboo, Small to Medium pin-style fitted. Very trim in the crotch. Comes with two inserts, one for heavy wetters daytime, both can be used together for nighttime. $8 plus shipping SOLD

Unknown brand bamboo, X-Large fitted. EUC but I found the narrow velcro didn't hold so great. Sorry, got the outside pic blurry. $8 plus shipping

Sorry, until I figure out how to manage attachments better with the 3-picture maximum, I can't post pics for all of these. But send me a PM for more pics.

Please Note: My location and life schedule do not allow me to be a fast shipper! I'm confident of getting things shipped within a week of purchase, but can't promise I'll be able to get to the post office sooner than that. Sorry for the inconvenience. If you are looking for something to arrive really quickly, best purchase from someone else.

Cjsmommy_teampinkagain 01-18-2013 12:04 PM

I would like the sbish

Eliana's_Mama 01-18-2013 12:49 PM

Next in line for the Sbish in case it falls through =)

Cjsmommy_teampinkagain 01-18-2013 08:39 PM

I think you tried to pm me but it was full. It's not now.

Rachelle 01-18-2013 08:43 PM

Re: Various Fitteds

CJ's mommy, I couldn't send you a PM because your box was full. The S'bish is yours; if you delete some messages and we can finalize over the weekend I think I can get to the PO on Monday. Thanks!

Oh, right. Monday is a holiday. Make that Tuesday.

Cjsmommy_teampinkagain 01-18-2013 08:50 PM

Ok I'll delete some. Thanks. My zip is 36330 if you wanted to check shipping.

Rachelle 01-20-2013 07:50 PM

Re: Various Fitteds

Bump for solds. Soon to add 6 Large snap GMD Workhorses...

Rachelle 01-22-2013 08:00 PM

Re: Various Fitteds--added GMD WH, lowered prices

Added Workhorses and reduced price on snug-to-fit

MommyTephanie 01-23-2013 04:52 AM

I would be interested in your WH! Pm'ing you now.

Rachelle 01-23-2013 11:40 AM

Re: Various Fitteds--added GMD WH, lowered prices

Added the WH pictures (my attempt last night failed due to dial-up crash, sorry)