Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Family Planning (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   Implantation Bleeding?? Pic included (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1483116)

JacobsMommy327 01-19-2013 03:15 AM

Implantation Bleeding?? Pic included

1 Attachment(s)
My period is due in 9 days. When I wiped last night, this is what I saw. Could this be implantation bleeding? Is this what it looks like? I haven't had anything since.

tinytushi 01-19-2013 10:16 AM

Re: Implantation Bleeding?? Pic included

The month I got pregnant I had exactly that about 8 days before my BFP. Hope it is good news for you.

JacobsMommy327 01-19-2013 02:15 PM

Thank you :))

JacobsMommy327 01-19-2013 05:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by tinytushi (Post 16178816)
The month I got pregnant I had exactly that about 8 days before my BFP. Hope it is good news for you.

Well here's a test from today taken at 6:30 this evening.

tinytushi 01-19-2013 10:12 PM

If you just had the implantation bleeding (assuming that is what it really is) your body probably would not have enough hcg to make a test positive for another two to three days. I would think an evening test definitely would not be positive yet. Unless you can see something in real life I can't see on my screen? Don't give up hope. I would retest using fmu in a day or so. What type of test was that you used? I actually had the best results using the pink handled wondfo tests bought off Ebay. They even showed positive before a FRER. Keep me updated and Good Luck!

JacobsMommy327 01-23-2013 08:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by tinytushi (Post 16181188)
If you just had the implantation bleeding (assuming that is what it really is) your body probably would not have enough hcg to make a test positive for another two to three days. I would think an evening test definitely would not be positive yet. Unless you can see something in real life I can't see on my screen? Don't give up hope. I would retest using fmu in a day or so. What type of test was that you used? I actually had the best results using the pink handled wondfo tests bought off Ebay. They even showed positive before a FRER. Keep me updated and Good Luck!

What do you think?? I am 9dpo

JacobsMommy327 01-23-2013 08:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by tinytushi (Post 16181188)

Here's the other test I did today too.

HuntersMama 01-23-2013 09:56 PM

I can't see any line on the first two BUT I think I may see a very very faint + on the last :) Test with first morning urine :D

jason&jilliansmama 01-23-2013 10:12 PM

I definetly see it in the bottom pic! Congratulations!!!!!

tinytushi 01-23-2013 10:31 PM

I see what I think is a faint positive in the bottom pic. Test again in the AM with FMU and see if it is darker! I am so excited for you!!!