Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Daily Chat Threads (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=185)
-   -   Basically it's the weekend! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1483118)

~whitehologram~ 01-19-2013 05:46 AM

Basically it's the weekend!

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u...g?t=1305616431
We are a group of parents that chat and support each other.
We have been at this for a while so some of us are out of the diapering stage.
...some were out and are back in again.
Every once in a while we actually get to answer a diaper question or two in here.
If you are looking for a very diverse and open group come on over and chat.

~whitehologram~ 01-19-2013 05:47 AM

Re: Basically it's the weekend!

:tired:

I want to nap but someone banged the flat door and Fynn woke up.

~whitehologram~ 01-19-2013 05:47 AM

I just mixed up a "Master recipe" of Artisan bread...I hope it turns out.

~whitehologram~ 01-19-2013 06:47 AM

Double batch of Banana-Everything cookies is mixed up and baking nicely :)

~whitehologram~ 01-19-2013 07:07 AM

Still :tired:

cherylchoo 01-19-2013 07:46 AM

Morning mamas! :needcoffee:

I'm ready to go eat at Janine's! :rofl:

Was planning on taking kids to outdoor rink, but it is already 37F out. So I am guessing that is too warm? IDK. It will definitely be colder tomorrow, so we will probably go tomorrow.

DH went on a TJ run at 8am this morning because we were out of milk and nearly out of bananas. So nice to have that option now. Of course he also bought me flowers and Ginger Cashew cereal. :giggle2: Hmm. Might be up to something... ;)

cherylchoo 01-19-2013 07:46 AM

Morning mamas! :needcoffee:

I'm ready to go eat at Janine's! :rofl:

Was planning on taking kids to outdoor rink, but it is already 37F out. So I am guessing that is too warm? IDK. It will definitely be colder tomorrow, so we will probably go tomorrow.

DH went on a TJ run at 8am this morning because we were out of milk and nearly out of bananas. So nice to have that option now. Of course he also bought me flowers and Ginger Cashew cereal. :giggle2: Hmm. Might be up to something... ;)

~whitehologram~ 01-19-2013 08:52 AM

Oil went on sale in Lidl today (30cents per bottle cheaper than normal) so Heiner and his dad when shopping this morning silly early to make sure they didn't miss out.

I was totally oblivious to the whole thing...so when I got up this morning and Heiner, the ILs and the kids were not in the flat (Fynn was here) it was like invasion of the body snatchers! The girls were downstairs watching TV...and then they told me everyone was gone. It was really odd!

Anyway...I called Heiner and he told me where he was and what he was doing...sooooo I asked him to bring home some bacon and rolls. We all had a yummy breakfast this morning.

redgirlsmama 01-19-2013 08:58 AM

Morning! Kids are getting ready to play outside and we are going to launder and deep clean the house. I have to clean out the fridge too, in preparation for a helluva lot of produce! I got a basket, 2 juice packs and a lunch pack. The juice packs will be for eating mostly, kale, cukes, beets, lemon, lime, ginger, celery and carrots. The lunch pack is apples, pears, oranges, Asian pears and pomegranates.. I am also getting bread. My dad is bringing it up tomorrow.

lemurmommies 01-19-2013 09:12 AM

Hi all!

We're all up an eating oatmeal. It's kinda funny and cute, all of us with our little bowls.

Not too many plans for today. E is going to a birthday party, and I think I am going to attempt making bread. :nervous: after the party the plan is to go to Ikea, than home for supper.