Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   2 Qs: Nicki's 15 day return and Favorite sized AIO (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1483170)

champatlife 01-19-2013 10:41 AM

2 Qs: Nicki's 15 day return and Favorite sized AIO

Has anyone done the Nicki's 15 day wash and try? Pretty smooth transaction? Since I keep buying diapers I'm not fond of thinking I should buy from Nicki's for now on to avoid having to sell things for way less than purchase price (I know the WAY less is my choice, but I don't like keeping things around I don't want to use.)

And besides simplex what are some of your favorite sized all in ones, it seems most are one size. I want to find something I love for the diaper bag, and I'm just not having luck.

Finniansmama 01-19-2013 11:12 AM

Re: 2 Qs: Nicki's 15 day return and Favorite sized AIO

Nanas Bottoms- sized, customized, so affordable, and awesome!

dncnshu00 01-19-2013 11:45 AM

You could try nans bottoms, bum-ware or thirsties duo

mamamarisa 01-19-2013 12:24 PM

have you tried grovia or thirsties aios? They are the only one sized aios i really like. Im not really familiar with different sized aios, i tied the old bg aios and LOVED them but they arent sold anymore except for nb. I dont like the simplex, they have a bad fit and arent absorbant enough on their own. I havent shopped at nickis so cant help you there. Have you tried swapping or just buying at a low price off fsot? You can take less of a loss that way.

champatlife 01-19-2013 12:35 PM

I have a thirsties duo- and I think I'd like it if it wasn't too small (bought him a size one at 15lbs, and it is borderline too small) SO perhaps I would like the AIO.

I really should shop FSOT, but since I'm new to CDing, little worried I'll get something, and it not perform up to par, and it's not the diaper type, but related to the individual diaper I purchased from someone (loose elastic, or something,)

Thanks for suggestions I'll go take some peeks :)

mrsbernstein 01-19-2013 12:38 PM

Sized?

We love Simplex, Basix and Thirsties (in that order).

MrsB

mrsbernstein 01-19-2013 12:38 PM

Sized?

We love Simplex, Basix and Thirsties (in that order).

MrsB

thejuel 01-19-2013 01:08 PM

Very smooth transaction. I love dealing with Nickis!

alaskamum 01-19-2013 02:09 PM

That is why I shop at Nicki's...I have sent back things no problem! Great customer service.

champatlife 01-19-2013 02:16 PM

Ragababes?? any opinions, seems a little steep for their AIO, but since I plan on using for diaper bag purposes, might not be too bad.

ETA: nevermind, it sounds really complicated to get my hands on them. Just saved me some money, haha.