Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In Aug (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   Checking In...HG is back. (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1483233)

blessed1018 01-19-2013 03:11 PM

Checking In...HG is back.

Just checking in here. I have not left the house in two weeks, meaning I have not been on my laptop to check on you girls in two weeks. My HG is back, kicked in around 7/8weeks just like with my son. I have already lost 10 lbs in a week. :( Hoping to get some Zofran soon...my mom is sending me some. It has taken longer to get our Medicaid papers going than we thought, but we should have them turned in this week. That will hold us over until DH's new insurance with this job kicks in.

We meet our midwife this upcoming week on Monday or Tuesday. Really excited to meet her. Hope I don't puke on her. :yuck: My DH is trying so hard to keep up with the house and our son since I am pretty useless right now apart from sitting or laying still. I am blessed to have him, and I hope I keep the HG under control better than last time so that I am not useless for too long.

:hugs::hugs: to you all!

momto2princesses 01-19-2013 03:23 PM

Re: Checking In...HG is back.

Oh. I'm so sorry you're having such a rough time. I was worried about you, especially since the last time you posted you were having some spotting. I hope you can get some zofran soon and that it helps you.

blessed1018 01-19-2013 04:15 PM

I have had some on/off spotting since then, but just tinted CM, not bright blood. I think it is from all the straining when I vomit. I am a full body vomiter. :/

mvp529 01-19-2013 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blessed1018
I have had some on/off spotting since then, but just tinted CM, not bright blood. I think it is from all the straining when I vomit. I am a full body vomiter. :/

You need to try the zofran/b6 combo. Google it. It's safe and more effective by far than the zofran

So sorry it's that bad. I just can't imagine.

Monkeymamaof2 01-19-2013 04:37 PM

I hope you feel better after getting your Zofran. I hate HG and the fact that I get it every pregnancy . I think there should be a limit to how many times you can have it that number being 1 lol Get well and take care of yourself and remember it won't last forever :) (even though it seems so)

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

blessed1018 01-19-2013 05:14 PM

My DH is questioning when/if we will have more kids now because it scares him so much. :( We always planned to have 4 or more children. I don't really want to think about not having a houseful.

lalakiwi7 01-19-2013 07:45 PM

:( so sorry. I have night sickness and this horrible nasty taste in my mouth that makes me want to cry... vomiting is horrible though. I don't do it too often. hopefully it passes quickly

blessedwifenmama 01-19-2013 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mvp529 (Post 16179763)
You need to try the zofran/b6 combo. Google it. It's safe and more effective by far than the zofran

So sorry it's that bad. I just can't imagine.

I think you mean unisom/B6. :goodvibes: Is there a specific dosage you should use?

mvp529 01-19-2013 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blessedwifenmama

I think you mean unisom/B6. :goodvibes: Is there a specific dosage you should use?

Oops yes! I did one unisom at night-whole pill with 25mg b6. Then the next morning I did half a unisom with 25mg of b6. I was at that dose for about 4 weeks then tapered off the morning dose. If I stopped it, by 2 days later I was deathly sick again. I sure wish I had known about this like 7 pregnancies ago lol
Just make sure you get the right unisom since they make many kinds. Find the generic name and search for it that way. I used Kroger brand.

crunchymamaNY 01-20-2013 09:30 PM

Awwww, that stinks! I hope it doesn't last long for ya. Good luck and i hope u feel better, soon!