Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Favorite one size AIO?? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1483340)

Mara'sMommy 01-19-2013 08:14 PM

Favorite one size AIO??

Im re-vamping our stash. I sold most of our other stuff because i could never get around to stuffing pockets and it was annoying me. Im starting to research what I want to buy now. I have a 22lb 2 year old and a 13lb 4 month old. Im pretty sure I want to do AIO. It has to be easy. I dont like prefolds and covers. No pockets!!!!! I want the girls to be able to share diapers, something they can grow with so no sized ones. We live in Florida so the less material the better. I like BG freetime but they are so expensive. I probably need about 40 diapers. Suggestions??

lalaura 01-19-2013 08:36 PM

Imagine AIOs are cheap. My absolute fave is simplex :)

please excuse craziness - I am on my phone

MomBecks 01-19-2013 08:46 PM

Re: Favorite one size AIO??

Simplex OS! They certainly aren't cheap though :(

alicenwonderland 01-19-2013 08:49 PM

BG elementals are the bomb! They are pricey though. Freetimes are pretty bulky...

Kissed by the Moon 01-19-2013 08:49 PM

hmmm love simplexes, freetimes, tots bots (I know, not cheap, but well worth it!), grovia shells with soakers (is this an option for you?), softbums (you could use whatever pods with the shells)...hmm..those are just a few(;

Mara'sMommy 01-19-2013 09:29 PM

thanks! im looking at imagines, they look interesting. whats the quality??

champatlife 01-19-2013 09:53 PM

I think freetimes would be a little toasty in Florida. :) The two flap layers are rather thick.

I just started trying out best bottoms ai2 (snap in soakers. It is super easy and they sell waist extenders if it ever came to that) but my "little guy" 4 month 16lb and almost 2.5 yo (29lbs) both fit it, same size insert. SUPER TRIM! I use the hemp inserts, but the only issue is sometimes because it's so thin it kind of bends to fit the space between their legs. Absolutely no leaks, and still does its job, but poop does end up on the cover, but it's a breeze to rinse out. Only thing I can think of is the inner material in florida might be "sticky" when your babe sweats.

NaNa&Fina'sMumma 01-19-2013 10:01 PM

Imagine diapers are amazing quality! I have been using them for 6 weeks and haven't had a single problem with them. I have the Newborn AIOs, the one sized pockets and OS AIOs. They are fantastic! I am an advocate for Imagine Baby Products and I am working on getting Cloth Diapering 101 classes started in my area. Visit the imagine baby products site and type /mjanice after it. and you can save money while getting some amazing products! It would also help me to purchase the Advocate start-up kit!

hilaryisinked 01-20-2013 12:36 AM

BG Elementals

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

L&MsMamma 01-20-2013 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hilaryisinked
BG Elementals

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

Ditto!