Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community -

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - (
-   Breastfeeding Support (
-   -   recommend a nursing bra, PLEASE!!! (

Earthy Momma 01-20-2013 03:48 PM

recommend a nursing bra, PLEASE!!!
ive only ever really had nursing tank tops, i want some bras now!! lol

i had a couple befor eand i didnt like them so i got rid of them, then i got one from a secend hand store, NEW bravado i think, it was uncomfortably too small, i thought for sure itd fit...idk if id like it though because of the material..i want something soft..but not like a sports bra...i want to look like a regular mom, with a secret power ;) lol
not that i want to 'hide' that i nurse i take pride in nursing my kids, all the way! but id like to feel like an average/normal looking hopefully no one takes this the wrong jsut tired of my lazy clothes :)

anyways...please let me know what u like!

mibarra 01-20-2013 05:53 PM

I had some with no underwire but molded cups for support from motherhood maternity that I liked.

clatchford2011 01-20-2013 06:06 PM

Re: recommend a nursing bra, PLEASE!!!
Im not gonna lie. I wear my night time nursing bra all the time lol day or night I wear it because it is SO comfortable!

minkim 01-21-2013 09:49 AM

I wear mine all the time too. They are from Target dark grey with lace and bow for $20. Neighbor likes the 2 packs that look like sports bras as well but I am making do with what I already have. 3 night time nursing bras and 1 nursing tank.

jensmyname 01-22-2013 10:08 AM

I have a few from Le Leche League that I really like. They have held up the best. I've bought a few from Zulily, but you can find them online too. They are great!

mdm2137 01-22-2013 03:40 PM

Motherhood has a sports bra type one I like. I also love Bravado Body silk, but they are pricey.

Paristoo4 01-23-2013 07:37 AM

I like the ones by la leche league. They have great nursing pjs too.