Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   SOLD (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1483750)

Edensmomma 01-21-2013 08:18 AM

SOLD
 
12 EUC GMD orange edge Workhorse with snaps. No stains or issues that I can find. $50 plus actual shipping
http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/m...2/DSC03253.jpg

insides
http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/m...ps12602e5d.jpg

tentrevival 01-21-2013 08:43 AM

Re: GMD orange edge workhorse with snaps
 
subbing in case I get some paypal.

lemonade32 01-21-2013 09:26 AM

Re: GMD orange edge workhorse with snaps
 
Possibly interested - do these have the attached inserts?

Edensmomma 01-21-2013 04:08 PM

Re: GMD orange edge workhorse with snaps
 
What attached inserts? These didn't come with inserts.

lemonade32 01-21-2013 05:34 PM

Re: GMD orange edge workhorse with snaps
 
Sorry, I meant did they come with inner flaps? The new GMD NB workhorses have built-in flaps, whereas they didn't produce the NB workhorses with them before. I'm just wondering if these are the new version or older version.

Edensmomma 01-23-2013 03:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lemonade32 (Post 16187945)
Sorry, I meant did they come with inner flaps? The new GMD NB workhorses have built-in flaps, whereas they didn't produce the NB workhorses with them before. I'm just wondering if these are the new version or older version.

I didn't know that! Cool, thanks for the info! They do not have flaps so they must be the old version.

Edensmomma 01-24-2013 11:55 AM

Bump

losal 01-24-2013 10:36 PM

Re: GMD orange edge workhorse with snaps
 
Sorry - can't PM for some reason. Is the lot price negotiable?

Edensmomma 01-25-2013 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by losal (Post 16203111)
Sorry - can't PM for some reason. Is the lot price negotiable?

I'm not reducing the price as of now...the shipping on these is expensive

losal 01-25-2013 10:03 AM

Re: GMD orange edge workhorse with snaps
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edensmomma (Post 16204265)
I'm not reducing the price as of now...the shipping on these is expensive

Ok! Please keep me in mind if you do!


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:14 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors