Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Diapers for babies in need! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1484496)

roseyroberts 01-23-2013 10:14 AM

CLOSED!! WINNERS HAVE BEEN PM'D! THANK YOU!
I have several lots of diapers available to moms in need. If you can afford diapers please dont enter. If you can afford them...likely you wouldnt want these loved diapers anyway.

Please no p.m's! Post here with # you would like!
winners picked by my kids on friday....will ship on monday.
These are loved diapers that I believe to be functional...but not so pretty anymore. The PUL looks fine but I cant gaurentee these diapers as most were not used by us.
SHIPPING:
I don't have any mailers currently. I need these to go by flat rate or priority mail bags. So larger lots will be flat rate box $10.80 (is that right?)
Anything I can fit in mailing envelopes is $5.95. And if I can get the larger lots cheaper going in priority mailer bag I will refund overages. Anything over these amounts, I will cover, as well as pp fees. Hope that makes sense!

Lot #1
3 large fuzzibuns (hot pink, lime green, yellow.) 2 have NEW elastic put in. all snaps functional. No inserts!

Lot#2
2 large fuzzibuns (blue and green)
Elastic removed needs repacing! No inserts! Can go by themselves or with another lot.

Lot #3
10 med fuzzibuns (yellow, blue,green, train print) all have new elastic. Thin fleece, stains on outers ect...no inserts!

Lot #4
9 size 2 thirsties duo diapers . No inserts! velcro is functional but wash tabs have been removed because they no longer worked...i was going to replace them.....
Colors are ( green, orange,yellow,teal, periwinkle blue) gn to me.
Fleece inners are pilly and thin. Leg casing has some tiny holes. Tho I believe them to still be functioning. I tried a couple overnight with my ds with no problems.

Lot#5
9 microfiber inserts. 3 full size. 4 newborn. 1 booster. These can go by themselves or with one of the above lots.

Lot#6
2 new upcycled newborn size woolies. Super soft and cute. 2 tone gray. 1 large gray recycle.

feel free to pick any number of lots that you can use when u post....
I won't be uploading pics...but most of these u can find pics in threads under my user names in fsot section!
Thanks ladies!

1nOnlyLilRed 01-23-2013 11:21 AM

We could use lot 3 or 4. Thank you!

Cata 01-23-2013 12:01 PM

Re: Diapers for babies in need!

I would love to be entered for lot #4 please and thank you!!

mabelinoad 01-23-2013 12:18 PM

would love to be entered into number 4, i want to fix them up to give to a local mama with a baby that needs to be in cloth because he had to get a Gtube and has several tummy surgeries :( i just gave her all the prefolds/covers i could spare, but i know she could use more!

tjsacosta 01-23-2013 12:21 PM

I would love to enter for lot #4.

swrlgrl105 01-23-2013 12:22 PM

Are we allowed to enter to help a friend in need? I am all set on diapers, but a friend of mine at work is having a baby and wants to do cloth from birth and they are having a really tough time financially and could use Lot #6 with the 2 new nb sized woolies :) If we cant enter for a friend, no worries :) just trying to help her out. thanks!

lizdanielle 01-23-2013 12:38 PM

I would love the be entered for lot #6. I'm due in May and won't be able to afford a NB stash. I'm hoping that I will have found a better financial opportunity before needing the larger sizes :) This is very kind of you and of course all of my items will donated to another in need (that includes the items I have been able to save up for/have been gifted).

abunchoflemons 01-23-2013 12:40 PM

Do I pay for shipping on these? Some say yes & others say no. Listing on my craigslist needing boy colors.

roseyroberts 01-23-2013 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abunchoflemons (Post 16195730)
Do I pay for shipping on these? Some say yes & others say no. Listing on my craigslist needing boy colors.

I'd love to be able to pay the shipping on these...but I just can't. Baby number 6 is due in march and we are struggling to make ends meet ourselves.. and while I have plenty of diapers for my lil guy...i don't have the PP. Sorry!

stine327 01-23-2013 02:51 PM

Im looking to cloth diaper my little boy being born soon and I would love to be entertained for number four or five! Thanks!