Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transaction & Feedback Discussion (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   *Update* Misrepresented Diapers (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1484990)

Katesays 01-24-2013 03:12 PM

*Update* Misrepresented Diapers

I recently purchased two diapers here on DS. I am new to this site and have only had a handful of transactions, but this is the first one that I am not happy about. The diapers were listed in "EUC" which I have always taken to mean Excellent used condition. I received the diapers in the mail the other day and they are very dingy, the inside of the diaper is not soft at all anymore, the inserts are very dingy, the elastic is not great anymore, and one of the diapers has 2 small holes at the waist... none of this was mentioned in the post. I feel like the items were misrepresented at best and i'm very disappointed. Is there anything I can do or am I out of luck on this one?

paper_girl_76 01-24-2013 03:20 PM

Re: Misrepresented Diapers

I would start by sending the seller a message describing the issues, and telling her how you would like it resolved.

l_Kimmie_l 01-24-2013 03:22 PM

Tell the person you want a refund. You need to pay for shipping back, but will get back all you paid for them.

Katesays 01-24-2013 03:35 PM

Ok, I PM'd the seller... we'll see how it goes!

Rdesonia 01-24-2013 04:40 PM

You can always contact a mod if you need any help.

Katesays 01-24-2013 08:22 PM

Haven't heard back from the seller yet... I gave the diapers a second look and found even more tiny holes from wear in the fabric on the legs, these are what I would consider well loved and at the tail end of their life span. No where near EUC. How long should I wait for her to respond before contacting a mod?

earthflower 01-24-2013 08:44 PM

Don't wash them and take pics if you can

Katesays 01-24-2013 09:21 PM

So I think now I might just be paranoid, but she's been on and read my message and has not responded...

Fishie Kisses 01-24-2013 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katesays (Post 16202870)
So I think now I might just be paranoid, but she's been on and read my message and has not responded...

I would give her til morning and if she still does not respond, please contact a team member

I_run_with_scissors 01-25-2013 05:39 AM

id give her some time to respond, sometimes people only have a second to check their messages, or she could be thinking about how she wants to resolve this. If she doesnt get back to you today id contact a mod to help you out.

This is why i dont like terms like EUC ect because what is excellent to one person may not be excellent to another, we all have different standards. Soint he future make sure you ask about dingyness, stains, elastic and holes so you dont have to go through this again :)

hope it works out for you mama