Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic Discussion (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   If you have had a breast enlargement (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1485073)

bama 01-24-2013 06:41 PM

If you have had a breast enlargement

Will you please PM me? I'm considering it and have some questions.

Angel89411 01-24-2013 07:37 PM

Mind if I tack on a question? I am curious about the kind where they suck fat from other areas and put it in your boobs.

okiemama 01-24-2013 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angel89411 (Post 16202447)
Mind if I tack on a question? I am curious about the kind where they suck fat from other areas and put it in your boobs.

I asked my doc about that type and he said they only fo that for masectomy patients because the fat they put in gets calcium deposits on it making a mammogram impossible.

Angel89411 01-25-2013 09:31 AM

Re: If you have had a breast enlargement

Quote:

Originally Posted by okiemama (Post 16202787)
I asked my doc about that type and he said they only fo that for masectomy patients because the fat they put in gets calcium deposits on it making a mammogram impossible.

How long ago was that? I read some about it the other night and that never popped up. I even read stories of women who had it done for cosmetic purposes only. Not calling you a liar just genuinely curious. I'm not looking for a big change. I just want them higher and fuller plus I really would like to skip the foreign object residing in my body. :)

okiemama 01-25-2013 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angel89411 (Post 16204317)

How long ago was that? I read some about it the other night and that never popped up. I even read stories of women who had it done for cosmetic purposes only. Not calling you a liar just genuinely curious. I'm not looking for a big change. I just want them higher and fuller plus I really would like to skip the foreign object residing in my body. :)

Less than a year ago maybe some do it and he just has an ethical block on doing it since it makes it difficult to see cancer on a mammogram. A doc who doesn't think finding cancer is more important than $$$ may do it? I would love to have that done!

Angel89411 01-25-2013 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okiemama

Less than a year ago maybe some do it and he just has an ethical block on doing it since it makes it difficult to see cancer on a mammogram. A doc who doesn't think finding cancer is more important than $$$ may do it? I would love to have that done!

I read the dr will have you do a mammogram no more than 6 months prior and 4 months after so that future mammograms can be read. I think it's something to keep an eye on. It'll be a few years before I can afford it so maybe it will get better by then?

okiemama 01-25-2013 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angel89411 (Post 16205480)

I read the dr will have you do a mammogram no more than 6 months prior and 4 months after so that future mammograms can be read. I think it's something to keep an eye on. It'll be a few years before I can afford it so maybe it will get better by then?

I hope it does I've been to h*ll and back with mine! Iol

Angel89411 01-25-2013 07:10 PM

Re: If you have had a breast enlargement

Quote:

Originally Posted by okiemama (Post 16205808)
I hope it does I've been to h*ll and back with mine! Iol

It sounds like a dream. How often have I said that I wished I could take my thighs/tummy and transfer the fat to my boobs? :giggle:

but seriously, I am very self conscious about my body and it is very difficult to find pants and bras that fit properly.

okiemama 01-25-2013 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angel89411 (Post 16206862)

It sounds like a dream. How often have I said that I wished I could take my thighs/tummy and transfer the fat to my boobs? :giggle:

but seriously, I am very self conscious about my body and it is very difficult to find pants and bras that fit properly.

I hear ya lol

MothyrGrimm 01-25-2013 07:54 PM

I totally want tummy boobs! When I gain weight it only in my stomach not my boobs or butt at all. Makes me so mad and makes me look awkward. I'm getting a boob job either way. I'm fairly tall and a thick boned person even without the baby weight so I look funny with B cups.

My entire family (women) are all tiny skinny, five foot one and look great with their boobs. Of all things I get my dads body and build. :(