Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Daily Chat Threads (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=185)
-   -   Basically it's the weekend! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1485506)

~whitehologram~ 01-26-2013 03:21 AM

Basically it's the weekend!

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u...g?t=1305616431
We are a group of parents that chat and support each other.
We have been at this for a while so some of us are out of the diapering stage.
...some were out and are back in again.
Every once in a while we actually get to answer a diaper question or two in here.
If you are looking for a very diverse and open group come on over and chat.

~whitehologram~ 01-26-2013 03:28 AM

Re: Basically it's the weekend!

Morning everyone.

Everyone left and I'm alone here with Fynn. I had to lock the door to the flat because Fynn had an epic meltdown because he wasn't allowed to go downstairs to his Oma. Poor Fynn...I feel bad for him. He loves his Oma and doesn't understand why everyone left him here.

After screaming and hitting the door for half an hour he decided to come ask me for the ipad (he asked very nicely)...which I thought is a very good idea. He gets unlimited ipad today. As much as he wants. If his sisters get a fun day out with their daddy and GPs then Fynn gets to have anything he wants here too.

So he's had Leapfrog "Space" on the telly a couple of time, Mickey mouse road rally too and he's playing where's my water on the ipad.

abunchoflemons 01-26-2013 03:35 AM

Maybe I can get rest as big sis one is on girl scout campout. Toddler woke up several hrs after annoying cell calls...... I have rant o...I haven't been able to get back to sleep for like 4 hrs......I don't get good rest now as I'm stuffed to no end not to mention rude & annoying calls at unwanted times from strangers.....

abunchoflemons 01-26-2013 03:35 AM

Maybe I can get rest as big sis one is on girl scout campout. Toddler woke up several hrs after annoying cell calls...... I have rant o...I haven't been able to get back to sleep for like 4 hrs......I don't get good rest now as I'm stuffed to no end not to mention rude & annoying calls at unwanted times from strangers.....

jwjbbrown 01-26-2013 06:55 AM

Janine I hope you have a great day with Fynn.

Kari, that was a great auto correct whine=wine you drink to tune out the whine :giggle2:

We have a lazy day planned. Big rain coming in.

cherylchoo 01-26-2013 08:22 AM

Morning mamacitas. I have had my two cups of coffee and taken my horse pills (giant supplements, LOL). We have had a good three inches of snow so DH is out running the snow blower. We will probably hit Costco today and DH and I have Dinner for 8 tonight. The kids are excited to see the babysitter, they haven't seen her in a while.

Totally cracking up over glass of whine. That's about right. :rofl:

I totally understand about Fynn. Ian has finally figured out that the majority of his classmates go to preschool M-F and only a few of them just go T/H or M/W/F. And then there are a dozen in the whole preschool that stay until 6pm for aftercare. So lately every time I drop him off, he says I can pick him up at 6pm :giggle2: and then on M/W/F asks why he can't go to school too. And lately I have made him come along to do errands that are not the least bit interesting to a 4YO on those days, making it worse. Yesterday when I was getting the frames, and it took a long time because the sale price was not showing in their cashier system, I told him he could have a candy bar from that store (which almost never happens). And he was so happy to get it, but when we got in the car it got hard from the cold and then he wouldn't eat it. Even after we got home and I told him it would soften up. :( I feel so badly he doesn't get what his sisters get and I don't really have a good reason that is appropriate for him to hear.

cherylchoo 01-26-2013 08:25 AM

AAAnnnnddd Ian has come down in a shirt that again the sleeves are 2" too short. It fit in December. Ginger did the same thing packed like a sausage in one of her skirts, asking me why it won't zip any more :giggle2: They are killing me with the clothes. Ginger said she read in a book that kids grow faster in the spring, and it must be one they checked out at the library because Rosie said she read that too, but they didn't know why.

cherylchoo 01-26-2013 08:31 AM

Aaaaannnnndddd now Rosie has come down and asked if I can add lace to the sleeves of a shirt so she can wear it a bit longer. :roflmbo: I can't win.

~whitehologram~ 01-26-2013 08:50 AM

I have a fever...which is surprising when you consider the amount of meds I'e been taking constantly for the past few days.

cherylchoo 01-26-2013 08:56 AM

Oh no...you don't think it's related to the back pain, do you? I know things like kidney infection can cause back pain. I have never had any back pain that wasn't bone-structure related or injury-related tho, so IDK about it personally.