Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In June (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=141)
-   -   K, I'm just dying to know- Do you see girl parts in this pic? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1485513)

812ajack 01-26-2013 06:29 AM

K, I'm just dying to know- Do you see girl parts in this pic?

So it's driving me nuts so I've been sitting around just analyzing all my US pics to see if I see anything and this is the only ones where I think it's maybe a girl so what do you think?

Attachment 131981

Attachment 131982

greeneyedambe 01-26-2013 07:12 AM

Re: K, I'm just dying to know- Do you see girl parts in this pic?

I don't see any boy parts so I would guess girl. This would be your 4th? I have three boys and an early gender scan said #4 boy for us (but I am not convinced).

txmommytobe 01-26-2013 08:03 AM

I definitely don't see boy parts but it is hard to tell

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

mommajewels 01-26-2013 10:50 AM

DDC.... legs are too close together in the 1st but the 2nd pic definitely makes me think girl. :goodvibes:

alyssamama22 01-26-2013 10:57 AM

I would say girl too

twinmomstl 01-26-2013 10:59 AM

looks like girly parts to me!

812ajack 01-26-2013 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greeneyedambe (Post 16208074)
I don't see any boy parts so I would guess girl. This would be your 4th? I have three boys and an early gender scan said #4 boy for us (but I am not convinced).

No this is actually my 5th girl- my oldest is my only boy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mommajewels (Post 16208849)
DDC.... legs are too close together in the 1st but the 2nd pic definitely makes me think girl. :goodvibes:

I thought i saw the girl parts more in the 1st pic then the 2nd myself. my son wants a brother so bad, which is why I decided not to find out this time cause everyone is always ok with it being another girl once it's here but I feel like I let him down by not giving him the brother he wants. I know that's stupid to think like that so I'll just blame the PG hormones on it.:giggle2: I just keep looking at all the pics wanting to see something that says boy....but I don't. In the front pics i want to see something there but she said in the pics she gave me that it's just the cord that you are seeing.

I'm happy either way, was just hoping since the HB was saying boy ( all my girls were 168 and up and this one was 143) that maybe I had a shot but I know a lot of things can factor into the HB besides gender.

Thanks for being honest with me

tinytushi 01-26-2013 11:50 AM

I don't see boy parts, BUT I don't see girl parts either. Do you have any skull shots, lol?

812ajack 01-26-2013 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinytushi (Post 16209077)
I don't see boy parts, BUT I don't see girl parts either. Do you have any skull shots, lol?

I have a pic in my US thread which showed the whole body, she couldn't really get a face shot cause of the weird way the baby was laying.

JulieBeth 01-26-2013 12:10 PM

I don't see either gender honestly! My son is the oldest and has 4 younger sisters, he was super disappointed when we found out our last was another girl! He loves her to pieces now and hasn't mentioned anything about a brother since. :)