Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transaction & Feedback Discussion (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   popular store not communicating (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1485838)

sandrc 01-27-2013 08:50 AM

popular store not communicating

i ordered from a well known store on hyenacart on january 11. i paid and got the confirmation recepits in my email. however i still have not heard anything from the seller or recieved my products. i sent an email on the 25th asking for an update and haven't heard anything. when i click the link in my email it says the order is in progress but it's said that since i ordered.
i need what i ordered or i'll have to go to the store to buy. i've read and reread the web page and there is nothing on there about being out of town or needing extra time to make the product as it's ordered.
i haven't said the name here because i'm not sure if i can.
what do i do now?

Rdesonia 01-27-2013 09:46 AM

Re: popular store not communicating

I would email the seller. I would ask for the DC#. I would tell her if the you don't get a response or a refund that you will open a paypal dispute on Monday.

Maple_Sugar_Designs 01-27-2013 09:54 AM

:yeahthat:

SillyLily 01-27-2013 10:12 AM

You can't out the seller on here, but there is one very popular seller on hyena cart that is very slow on shipping and email replies. She goes through emails just 2 or 3 times a month. She is super sweet and has an awesome product, so it is worth it to order from her. But she is very clear in her policies that she is a slow shipper/communicator.

sandrc 01-29-2013 03:30 PM

I emailed again with still no response so I put in a dispute with PayPal. I need my money back so I can buy from my regular store I should have bought from to begin with.

Rdesonia 01-29-2013 05:50 PM

I think it is sad that there are so many threads of Wahms with poor customer service. It's sad that they are losing a customer. (Being popular or making a awesome product are not going to make up for poor customer service/not meeting time commitments)

MommyLyssa 01-29-2013 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdesonia (Post 16222689)
I think it is sad that there are so many threads of Wahms with poor customer service. It's sad that they are losing a customer. (Being popular or making a awesome product are not going to make up for poor customer service/not meeting time commitments)

I agree...I feel like there have been so many lately that I am scared to buy from anyone I have already had great service from :(

sandrc 01-29-2013 06:12 PM

I bought from this particular wahm before and had great service. Guess the popularity got to be too much. Surely after this long if something was wrong she would update or at least post here or hyena cart since she is a member of both.

The Fancy Pansy 01-29-2013 06:25 PM

Sometimes gmail will send my emails from HC to my spam folder. I know other WAHMs have the same problem sometime. She may not have received your email.

Does her cart have an info page that addresses order turn around times?

sandrc 01-29-2013 06:43 PM

Nothing about turn around times or items being custom only on her page. I've sent 4 emails to her to the address on her website.