Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Where to buy Totsbot and BumGenius Elementals? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1486201)

ExcitedMamma 01-28-2013 09:30 AM

Where to buy Totsbot and BumGenius Elementals?

I am excited to start CD my infant and waiting the arrival of my Totsbot and Elementals (is this "fluffy mail"? It's my first! :giggle2:). They seem to get great reviews so if I like them I'm wondering where to get more for the best price? The lone Totsbot was expensive, like $25 plus shipping at JilliansDrawers. Is there a better place to buy them? Or any buy more and save deals? I bought the Elementals through CottonBabies for 5 for $95 which I think is a good deal? Anyone know how long that sale lasts? Or should I try another site? Thank you!

Hungry Caterpillar 01-28-2013 10:13 AM

Re: Where to buy Totsbot and BumGenius Elementals?

Diaper manufacturers are very strict with retailers regarding the discounts they are allowed to offer. You will likely see the exact same prices at every store. The 5 for $95 BGE deal is a really good deal but I am not sure how long it will last.

I find that it's best to find a store with loyalty perks and then keep ordering from that store. There are several mothers on this site with online stores. I use Kissed By The Moon because I like her Kissed Cash system.
www.KissedByTheMoon.com

ebandive 01-28-2013 10:21 AM

Yep, everyone pretty much has the same prices, but you will sometimes see stores with a sale. Pretty much everyone has the 5 elemental for $95 right now, so try to find a store that has free shipping and rewards.

Abby's Lane always has free shipping and has a great reward system too
Diaper Safari always has free shipping and also has a reward system.
Other stores I love are My Sweet Pickles and Kissed By The Moon.

srbordenstein 01-28-2013 10:54 AM

I really like Kelly's closet because they often have free diaper sales. I've discovered a few new brands this way and enjoy the surprise. The only downside is that they often have low stocks and sometimes limited colors.

UVASahm 01-28-2013 10:56 AM

Tots bots were recently on clearance on their website. I would check that out.

julasd 01-28-2013 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UVASahm (Post 16216563)
Tots bots were recently on clearance on their website. I would check that out.

I think the sale is only available in the UK,which stinks because I love them.I order from Kissed By The Moon because of the loyalty rewards.