Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Homesteading (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=226)
-   -   only you mamas will understand (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1486601)

okiemama 01-29-2013 10:28 AM

only you mamas will understand
 
How happy it makes me that its raining!
We haven't had a good rain in Oklahoma in forever! We are like Arizona or somethin! And its been raining all day so far *sigh* I love it I've got the Windows open fresh air baby!

3lilbubs 01-29-2013 10:42 AM

Re: only you mamas will understand
 
Tried to "like" this, lol! We had two days and nights of solid rain and I was thrilled! Yes! Water for my dormant plants and rain on the garden plot to get it cooking again. Chickens are clean, all is well in the world. :)

tallanvor 01-29-2013 10:42 AM

Re: only you mamas will understand
 
Totally, understand, as I'm not that far from you, I don't think. I had just posted on FB earlier how glad I was it was raining. I've got the front door open and my bedroom window. I think I'm going to go open a few more, though.

igotmywings 01-29-2013 11:55 AM

Re: only you mamas will understand
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by okiemama (Post 16221107)
How happy it makes me that its raining!
We haven't had a good rain in Oklahoma in forever! We are like Arizona or somethin! And its been raining all day so far *sigh* I love it I've got the Windows open fresh air baby!

we have actually had a ton of rain here in arizona here recently ;) LOL but i totally get what you are saying. I love th rain here. Its awesome and smells great

mommyto3sweeties 01-29-2013 11:57 AM

Re: only you mamas will understand
 
Like like like! I'm in Missouri and it's absolutely pouring right now.

TheCoach'sWife 01-29-2013 12:11 PM

Re: only you mamas will understand
 
I was happy for the rain... And then the rain was in my basement.

Nerissa 01-29-2013 12:12 PM

Re: only you mamas will understand
 
Me too. We are in a severe droubt here in Iowa. We need the rain or snow badly.

okiemama 01-29-2013 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tallanvor (Post 16221168)
Totally, understand, as I'm not that far from you, I don't think. I had just posted on FB earlier how glad I was it was raining. I've got the front door open and my bedroom window. I think I'm going to go open a few more, though.

I had to close some windows it got chilly! Lol

okiemama 01-29-2013 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3lilbubs (Post 16221167)
Tried to "like" this, lol! We had two days and nights of solid rain and I was thrilled! Yes! Water for my dormant plants and rain on the garden plot to get it cooking again. Chickens are clean, all is well in the world. :)

Exactly!

okiemama 01-29-2013 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by igotmywings (Post 16221459)

we have actually had a ton of rain here in arizona here recently ;) LOL but i totally get what you are saying. I love th rain here. Its awesome and smells great

Heheh well some other desertish place
:giggle:


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:33 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors