Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Struggles & Support (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=135)
-   -   feeling sad (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1486646)

swrlgrl105 01-29-2013 12:07 PM

feeling sad

cant even believe how many people close to me are popping up pregnant since I have had my m/c last month :( My cousin, and a couple friends of mine, one of which found out she is having twins yesterday.

it all makes me sad and Im waiting for AF to come so I can get this show on the road and start TTC again. Im happy for them and all, but I was first and feel left behind now, and more and more people keep announcing.

Im just having a pity party moment and want to cry

JayJaysMama 01-29-2013 02:24 PM

Re: feeling sad

**hugs**
I expected to be TTcing around this time.
But I am going through a Divorce!
All my friends and family around me are announcing pregnancy!
It hurts because I am facing the fact that I won't be for a long time :(

Kudos to you for staying positive in this hard time.
You will get your BFP!
You will have a viable pregnancy!
You will have a baby in your arms !

Stay strong mama!

*TinyJoys* 01-29-2013 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swrlgrl105 (Post 16221504)
cant even believe how many people close to me are popping up pregnant since I have had my m/c last month :( My cousin, and a couple friends of mine, one of which found out she is having twins yesterday.

it all makes me sad and Im waiting for AF to come so I can get this show on the road and start TTC again. Im happy for them and all, but I was first and feel left behind now, and more and more people keep announcing.

:hugs:I am going through the exact same thing right now. So many people I know are pregnant. I'm happy for them as well, but feeling sorry and hurt for myself. I would have been nearing 5 months in my pregnancy by now. :( When I first found out we lost the baby I was so hurt and couldn't speak to hardly anyone. I deleted myself from the DDC and FB group without even saying anything to anyone because I was so upset and humiliated. Now I have my up and down moments, and like you just desperately want AF to come so we can start TTC. I also have many fears. Like if I do get PG I will lose it again, and I'm also afraid that I may never be blessed with another. Ugh... trust me, I feel your pain as well! I can so relate.

carriek38 01-29-2013 07:14 PM

:hugs: I'm struggling with this a bit, too. Between a lot of pregnancies on the TTC board, a gir I know IRL who is now pg after having a mc at the same time as me last year, and the fact that everybody & their brother seems to know we've been TTC & feel entitled to all kinds of details, I just want to hole up somewhere & not talk to anybody.

swrlgrl105 01-29-2013 07:25 PM

Thanks everyone, it sucks that we all are having a tough time but comforting that i'm not alone. I too worry that if i do get pregnant again i will lose that one too and everyone is in my business as well because we do ivf so it involves out of state travel, lining up someone to watch DS, asking for time off of work-making it so i have to tell my boss...it all stinks.

Knowing im not alone on here really helps :) i just want to know i have a nice healthy baby growing inside me...hopefully we all will have that soon

swrlgrl105 01-29-2013 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayJaysMama (Post 16222182)
**hugs**
I expected to be TTcing around this time.
But I am going through a Divorce!
All my friends and family around me are announcing pregnancy!
It hurts because I am facing the fact that I won't be for a long time :(

Kudos to you for staying positive in this hard time.
You will get your BFP!
You will have a viable pregnancy!
You will have a baby in your arms !

Stay strong mama!

Thanks for saying that mama and im so sorry you are going through a divorce :(i hope everything gets easier for you soon ((hugs))

Ten 01-31-2013 12:23 AM

:bighug:

TwistedBranches 01-31-2013 02:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swrlgrl105

I know exactly how you feel. I had a m/c last month and it was horrible. I literally watched the positive tests turn negative with each passing day. :( it was such a hard time for me, that the only people who knew I was pregnant were DH and one close friend. We didn't think it was even possible for me to get pregnant because DH had a vas about 8 years ago. So that baby would have been our one in a million shot!

We are going to be doing IVF, and had been planning to. I wish it wasn't so expensive. Everything seems like a challenge. We talked about reversal, but, with DH's age (43), he thinks that IVF may work faster, especially considering he has issues "down there" from prior injuries. I don't know what to think or feel!

So, :hugs:. You are not alone. :)

Erinne 01-31-2013 05:48 PM

I totally understand. I just found out that another mom from my dd's preschool is due right when I should have been, and seeing exactly what I'm missing is tough. Good luck with your rainbow!

stevensmom 01-31-2013 05:52 PM

:bighug:

I'm so sorry sweetie