Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Hi My Name is Crystal and I am a CD buying Addict (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14867)

cowmommy 06-16-2006 10:24 AM

Hi My Name is Crystal and I am a CD buying Addict

Seriously ANYTIME I see a Med PW up for sale if I like the print I HAVE to have it! Any time I see a pocket diaper that I like I HAVE to have it! I have a SERIOUS problem:banghead: I keep selling dipes BC I have so many then I use that money to buy more dipes

Sarah0903 06-16-2006 10:26 AM

Re: Hi My Name is Crystal and I am a CD buying Addict

LOL

My name is Sarah and I am a CD aholic as well. I can't stop looking for new ones even though my daughter is just weeks away from starting potty training. :)

tararaboomdeea 06-16-2006 10:35 AM

I'm an addict, too, but my excuse is that I'm "still learning what works best for us" ;)

My secret is that I KNOW what works best for us and I just keep buying more of them :lostit:

Quisalas 06-16-2006 10:56 AM

I could have written this post! Seriously! My name is Crystal too and I've been forcing myself to NOT buy for about 2 months and it's making me crazy. :) I went on a shopping spree after we got our Tax refund and I keep wanting to be able to buy like I did then! I'm going to start selling off some of the diapers I never use so I can buy more! And more!

I want to have an addiction to buying slings, but thankfully I can't ever decide on which one to buy so I don't buy any!

jedibunni 06-16-2006 11:00 AM

Isn't this addiction just great? :giggle:

I'm right there with ya!

SarahJane 06-16-2006 11:18 AM

I'v decided that it could be worse. With my daughter it was shoes, hats, matching outfits, hair accessories. With William it's pocket diapers! He has almost enough now. My goal was a 24 diaper rotation. I'm almost there! Which makes me sad......

rebeccah5 06-16-2006 01:51 PM

:exactly: I might as well 'fess up, too. I'm most definitely a CD buying addict. I just got quite a few SEZ pockets, inserts, & AIOs and I can't wait until she puts up more AIOs for me to buy! (But, in my defense, they are pretty awesome!) My mom told me the other day, she's never seen anyone so excited over diapers! But most people she's seen buy sposies, and who'd get excited over that???

My2punkins 06-16-2006 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jedibunni
Isn't this addiction just great? :giggle:

I'm right there with ya!

:yeahthat:

kissum 06-16-2006 02:20 PM

LOL, I think we need a 12 step program!

drenotdoctor 06-16-2006 03:35 PM

I haven't done laundry in 3 days, and could still go another day or two. (and that's with 2 in CD's!)

I think if dh knew how much these dipes were, he'd have a heart attack! LOL