Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   BG sized AIO's (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1487113)

holocene 01-30-2013 06:19 PM

BG sized AIO's

I picked up a few medium BG AIO's today at my local consignment shop. I am usually not a fan of microfiber, but they were a great deal so I decided to try them.

So far, I really like them. They are super duper trim, even with an added booster. I don't see very many posts about people using them past the infant stage, but I'd really love to see Cotton Babies bring back a sized AIO!

romansmommy 01-30-2013 06:28 PM

My DD just outgrew the absorbency of her NB size so we moved up to the smalls and I love them too!! So trim & easy!

stevensmom 01-30-2013 06:30 PM

Re: BG sized AIO's

we love our bg sized! And I'm kicking myself for selling off some of them...now that I need them back!

dd wears the size larges now 100% of the time during the day

omahamama731 01-30-2013 06:31 PM

love them! I have about a dozen in every size that I'm hoarding ;)

March 01-30-2013 06:31 PM

I only have one left, a medium, but I've always thought they were pretty great! I don't mind microfiber at all.

fish3737 01-30-2013 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holocene (Post 16227258)
I picked up a few medium BG AIO's today at my local consignment shop. I am usually not a fan of microfiber, but they were a great deal so I decided to try them.

So far, I really like them. They are super duper trim, even with an added booster. I don't see very many posts about people using them past the infant stage, but I'd really love to see Cotton Babies bring back a sized AIO!

A lot of mamas were really sad when the bg sized aio 3.0 went away. There was a great cry of revolt. Only second to the yells when the did away with aplix on the bumgenius elementals/organics.

CB switched over to a one size footprint (minus the bg aio NB diapers). People loved their sized cotton fitted as well.

fish3737 01-30-2013 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevensmom (Post 16227294)
we love our bg sized! And I'm kicking myself for selling off some of them...now that I need them back!

dd wears the size larges now 100% of the time during the day

So excited for you mama!!! I missed the good news. HH9 months!!

ChihuahuaMama13 01-30-2013 10:15 PM

They're pretty nice! We had a few smalls when DS was born, and I remember having some mediums for a while, and right now we have 12 larges that have relaxed (but not shot) elastics that I just haven't decided what to do with.

betsybikes 01-31-2013 01:00 AM

I loved the sized BG AIOs. They were a great diaper to introduce to our daycare since they are so much like a disposable. Loved the fit, trimness, ease of use, etc.

But,we got stink after awhile. I stripped, sunned, bleached, and added more detergent, but it kept coming back. Even would turn them inside out and wash for a deep clean, but couldn't keep them clean and it was too much work.

Switched to mostly BGEs and haven't had cleaning issues since. Although I'm tempted to try some large Simplexes now that she's outgrowing the rise on the BGEs.

Would love to see Cottonbabies do a sized AIO again.

March 01-31-2013 08:09 AM

Freetimes definitely clean more thoroughly, more easily and dry much more quickly! But for diaper changes, nothing was easier to introduce to another caregiver than these!