Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In Aug (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   I can't take being sick anymore!!!! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1487467)

missydawn 01-31-2013 05:25 PM

I can't take being sick anymore!!!!

I am so done with morning sickness :yuck: I am 10 weeks and have been sick since 6 weeks and after a month of throwing up I am done. Boy I wish it was that easy. I have tried everything under the sun and nothing has worked. :banghead::banghead::banghead: I am normally sick until 16 weeks, I just don't know how I am going to make it through 6 more weeks of this. I called my doctor and they are willing to give me b6 through an IV, but that is about all they can do now. I just don't see how that is going to help since I an already taking b6 and it doesn't do anything. Sorry to vent I am just so frustrated.

stevensmom 01-31-2013 05:28 PM

Re: I can't take being sick anymore!!!!

:bighug:

so sorry.

I haven't been throwing up, just the constant nauseous is getting to me...have had it since before I found out...so for at least 6 weeks. Never felt like this with any of my 5 other pregnancies...so I'm hoping it will disappear.

As soon as I think it's gone, it shows back up :(

AmberP 01-31-2013 05:54 PM

:hugs:

Same deal here. I've thrown up a couple times, but the dry heaving is almost as bad =/ I heave until I feel like my eyes are going to pop out. I'm going on week 9+ of nausea =( It started before I found out I was pg (at 4.5wk) and I am 14 wk today. I keep getting a day or two where I feel ok. Not great, but ok. So I think it might be on its way out fx.

Andbabymakes2 01-31-2013 06:09 PM

boo. that sucks. I hope you find some relief!

lalakiwi7 01-31-2013 06:20 PM

:( i hate being sick too. hugs momma

Tris 01-31-2013 06:32 PM

Bananas! Try bananas, they have b6 too.

missydawn 01-31-2013 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tris (Post 16231915)
Bananas! Try bananas, they have b6 too.

I will try that. My hubby just picked up some raspberry leaf tea to try. I doubt it will help but the thought of warm tea sounds good right now.

Tris 01-31-2013 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by missydawn (Post 16231928)
I will try that. My hubby just picked up some raspberry leaf tea to try. I doubt it will help but the thought of warm tea sounds good right now.

Hope it helps :) my girls have been bringing me one in bed every morning <3 sometimes I have to force a bite but its always helped.

momto2princesses 01-31-2013 07:02 PM

I hope you can find something that helps. I know that total misery from when I was pg with dd1, but at least I didn't have any kids to take care of then. I can't imagine being super sick and having to look after little ones too. Hugs!

Nattyonthehunt4CDs 01-31-2013 08:03 PM

Why can't they give you zofran? I on it & I'm still sick but at least don't throw up now.