Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Family Planning (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   Faint line? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1487604)

COgle3 02-01-2013 08:56 AM

Faint line?

I originally posted this on TTA but I didn't get any love. Im hoping some professional squinters can help me decide if this one has a faint line. I got my paragard out two days ago(after 40 days and no period), so if this is a positive, I need to go in ASAP to make sure I don't have an eptopic pregnancy. TIA!

[IMG]http://i939.photobucket.com/albums/a...psac5db066.jpg[/IMG]

~KittyKat~ 02-01-2013 09:01 AM

Re: Faint line?

I think I see something there, but since it's blue dye I can't decipher if it's an evap or not.

tinytushi 02-01-2013 10:47 AM

I see a line but maybe evap? With it being blue I dont know how to tell a positive from an evap. Was it read within the right time frame? Any chance you can go get a pink dye test? And FYI my son is a mirena baby, lol. So IUD's are not fool proof. I had IUD removed because I was having problems and found out after removal (by about 4 days) I was pg.

COgle3 02-01-2013 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinytushi
I see a line but maybe evap? With it being blue I dont know how to tell a positive from an evap. Was it read within the right time frame? Any chance you can go get a pink dye test? And FYI my son is a mirena baby, lol. So IUD's are not fool proof. I had IUD removed because I was having problems and found out after removal (by about 4 days) I was pg.

Ya it was read within a few minutes. I got some $tree tests, so I'll go do another now. I had no idea pregnancy was so common with IUDs. I was certain I'd have a period right after the IUD was taken out and there hasn't been any bleeding, which is insane and gross (I was hoping to get rid of the copper saturated lining). Did you have any bleeding right after it was taken out?

klevmomma 02-01-2013 11:00 AM

I definitely see a line, but don't know how reliable I consider it since it's a blue dye test. Definitely take the $tree - and don't forget to update!

COgle3 02-01-2013 12:02 PM

I took a $tree with FMU and it was a super light line (literally had to tilt it to see)[IMG]http://i939.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps0f9d619b.jpg[/IMG]

I just have no idea what to think. I had bleeding for a few days right when I got it on dec 17th then a day of moderate bleeding on jan 22nd, out on the 30th and lots of cramping/back pain but zero bleeding. It's actually insane how fast my body switch from spotting/lots of tinted discharge to totally normal, seemingly happy vjay again. I really wanted to reset (clear the copper out)everything by Havin a period after it was removed and asked y doctor to prescribe something to induce a period and she did, but now I don't know if I can take it...

Tris 02-01-2013 12:04 PM

I see a line. I'd call your doc and let her know you might be pregnant, I wouldn't take anything to induce a period just yet.

tinytushi 02-01-2013 12:31 PM

I did not have bleeding when I had the IUD out when I was pg. I did have bleeding almost instantly when I had the IUD out when I was not pg. I had severe cramps after having both of them removed. When I was pg I did have several random days of bleeding while I still had the IUD in place. Are you experiencing any pg symptoms? Gagging, nausea, frequent urination, anything?

I researched when I was pg with IUD and found lots of women online that were either pg before IUD and had it placed because they did not know. OR were pg shortly after. You might want to check with your Dr and have labs. I know they followed my first few weeks much closer because of having the IUD.

COgle3 02-01-2013 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinytushi
I did not have bleeding when I had the IUD out when I was pg. I did have bleeding almost instantly when I had the IUD out when I was not pg. I had severe cramps after having both of them removed. When I was pg I did have several random days of bleeding while I still had the IUD in place. Are you experiencing any pg symptoms? Gagging, nausea, frequent urination, anything?

I researched when I was pg with IUD and found lots of women online that were either pg before IUD and had it placed because they did not know. OR were pg shortly after. You might want to check with your Dr and have labs. I know they followed my first few weeks much closer because of having the IUD.

I'm guessing I wasn't pregnant when they put it in because it was 40 days ago and if that was the case, I think I would be preg enough for a dark line. I have no idea if I have had symptoms. I drink a lot of water and pee a lot in general, the paragard have me insomnia, so I've been tired, and I didn't feel sick w either of my kids until almost 7 weeks. The only thing that made me concerned was a nosebleed. I have only had them in early pregnancy with my kids. Plus, my Vajay seems far to "friendly" considering that I SHOULD be getting a period. I guess I just don't wAnt to make a big fuss if it might just be catching a pregnancy that wouldn't be able to even progress in a "hostile" environment. I am also kinda scared to even acknowledge that it could be a pregnancy and that its fine, but in a tube...

COgle3 02-01-2013 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tris
I see a line. I'd call your doc and let her know you might be pregnant, I wouldn't take anything to induce a period just yet.

I'm kinda wondering if she'll just brush it off since I was there yesterday and they test everyone's pee for pregnancy. The hitch to that is I actually had to run in to CVS on my way there so I could pee. I literally peed in the cup 10 minutes after peeing at the store. I hardly got a line with FMU let alone mid day, clear pee...