Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Need a Good cover suggestion (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14877)

Mugs 06-16-2006 10:02 AM

Need a Good cover suggestion

I really need some covers for my fitteds. Any suggestions? Right now I have two wool I knitted and One loveybums wool. Any suggestion on pul covers? Or other wool?

yellowcampcat 06-16-2006 10:10 AM

Re: Need a Good cover suggestion

I used mostly prefolds and fitteds with covers. I've just started with some wool, so I don't know as much about that.

I use:
bumkins velcro covers
bummis sww velcro
cuddlebuns fleece w/snaps
proraps

I like the bumkins the most. They fit well, have cute prints, and don't leave red marks.

The cuddlebuns fleece have also been very trustworthy - just seem a little warm for summer. Also may be hard to find.

My proraps work fine but sometimes leave red marks at the waist, and dd can now take them off if I leave her shorts off. (I'm sure this wouldn't be a problem with snaps, or a younger baby!)

I have had some trouble with the bummis fit on my dd w/ unsnappi'd prefolds, but with fitteds they work fine and also have cute prints.
HTH

mamagina 06-16-2006 10:16 AM

With fitteds I like Bummis SWW or the pull on whisper pants. Or the ME air flows. I think the proraps classics are sometimes hard to get all the diaper in. The side snap proraps cover the diaper better IMO just not too many people have used them.

disneykidz 06-16-2006 10:42 AM

I like www.wigglewormbottoms.com for a PUL cover. She has super cute fabrics.

momto3boys 06-16-2006 11:04 AM

:yeahthat:

We pretty much use WWB covers exclusively. We use the prints during the day and the solid PUL for night.

ChurchPunkMom 06-16-2006 11:14 AM

Yep, WWB. I use those, Strawberries n Sunshine, and I also make covers (all three same style/construction). Super cute.:mrgreen:

ModernMama 06-16-2006 11:17 AM

Yes, I agree that Wiggle Worm Bottoms are awesome and definately the cutest! We also like Diaperaps which are great for my dd's super chunk thighs and also Proraps.

worldwarcaitlin 06-16-2006 11:42 AM

I like motherease airflow covers a lot.

Righteous Recycles 06-16-2006 12:37 PM

Airflow!

nikolaki 06-16-2006 12:47 PM

I love my Wiggle Worm Bottoms and Amy is such a great Wahm. I also like my cloth-eez covers from Green Mountain Diapers. The are nylon and I have never had a leak with them and they are super light weight which is great for the summer time and are like $7 a piece. HTH