Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due in March (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=169)
-   -   Lil Shamrocks - February chat (1 more month!) (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1487785)

TS8213 02-01-2013 03:11 PM

Lil Shamrocks - February chat (1 more month!)

We're all getting so CLOSE now! One more month (or less for some) to go! :lostit:

QOTM: If your little one were born TODAY, would you be ready?

sterlids 02-01-2013 05:31 PM

Re: Lil Shamrocks - February chat (1 more month!)

yay next month it's baby time!

if she were born today i'd be ready except no preemie clothes. i keep dreaming about her. i just want to hold her and look at her and breastfeed her so badly. only 6ish weeks left until i'm induced!!!

NappyChappy 02-01-2013 05:37 PM

I am almost 32 weeks and getting excited. Been having a lot of dreams about this little one coming early. I had dreams that it's a girl but I feel like it will be a boy.

I want to see this Little One and stop being pregnant! I have a MW appointment on Monday to check on LO; we will see if the chiropractor has done some magic and turned baby.

happymama1 02-01-2013 06:30 PM

yeah! I just have about 52 more days until my c-section ;)

I am excited to meet this new little one...but seriously, my job needs to hurry up and stop stressing me out (trying to turn over my responsibilities b/c I'm not coming back after the baby is born b/c we are moving)....I just want to relax and nest and enjoy the process of getting ready for her arrival!

oregonmom 02-01-2013 06:44 PM

I am about 33.5 weeks and am most of the way ready. We are still lacking a carseat. My midwife is giving us her's that is about 4 years old to use till our tax return comes, but she still needs to find the straps she took off it when she put it in storage. We also have no premie clothes. Other then that we have everything else.

Mama_K 02-01-2013 08:00 PM

36 weeks tomorrow! I'm pretty much ready, need to install the carseat and pack my bags for the birth center. I'm feeling ready for this pregnancy to be over and to have a little squishy in my arms :)

joeslittlewoman 02-01-2013 08:29 PM

33 weeks today. Wish I was down to a month. Haven't scheduled the c/s, but think we will schedule it at 41ish weeks, so 8 weeks left. We aren't quite ready. We pretty much have all the necessities, but I haven't installed the carseat, put up the cosleeper, found my pump, or packed a bag. I have a few to-dos and a few wants to purchase, but nothing crucial.

Sunshine915 02-01-2013 08:35 PM

34 weeks over here! I had an OB appointment today. All is good, the GD is under control (although the glyburide they have me on is making me pretty dizzy from time to time). I am very much over this whole diabetes thing, but at least it'll be over soon! I've been getting overwhelmed and stressed, but the OB assures me that everything is FINE. I'm trying to chill out a bit...it's not easy! :giggle2:

I'm starting twice-weekly NSTs on Tuesday, and have a growth ultrasound on Friday. I'm measuring right on track, but it doesn't hurt to take a peek.

I can't believe that I'll be snuggling with my little munchkin in just a few short weeks! Woohoo!

sterlids 02-01-2013 09:35 PM

lauren when are you taking the glyburide and how much? i'm taking a half pill at bed time. that way i don't have to deal with any side effects. also, i've found if i have a pretty light dinner i won't take it because my sugar will bottom out around 3am.

Sunshine915 02-01-2013 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sterlids
lauren when are you taking the glyburide and how much? i'm taking a half pill at bed time. that way i don't have to deal with any side effects. also, i've found if i have a pretty light dinner i won't take it because my sugar will bottom out around 3am.

2.5 mg at bedtime, and they just bumped me to 5 mg in the AM, which I started today. I think the 5 is too much, but I had been getting occasional 180s after meals, so I see why they bumped me up again. My after dinner blood sugar tonight was only 85, though, so the new dose might not work. I'll give it a try again tomorrow, just to see how it goes. I'm keeping snacks handy just in case!