Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Dreaming of Diapers (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1488017)

junvwekt 02-02-2013 11:58 AM

Dreaming of Diapers

It's official: I've done way too much CD "research"... Now I'm dreaming of cloth diapers!!!!!! I dreamed about reading DiaperSwappers & coveting those dreamy wool interlock pull-up covers (I'm trying to avoid the slippery slope of wool love because I don't want to go broke). :blush:

Anyone else dream of diapers? :p

srbordenstein 02-02-2013 12:25 PM

Haha - I am also guilty. I've spent way too many hours reading about cd' ing and wonder if my obsession (always searching for a "better"diaper) will go away when I return to work.

champatlife 02-02-2013 12:42 PM

Re: Dreaming of Diapers

Oh my!!! I had this problem before my last two babes were born. It actually drove me insane because although I was dreaming I felt actively aware of it, so I slept horrible. ( had similar issues with a college math class and my first job as a cashier as a kid. Ha ah I couldn't stop dreaming about ringing up lemons. I quit)

WVflipflopmama 02-02-2013 01:20 PM

This is so me. I'm so excited about trying cloth, researching, and starting a stash. I've been dreaming about diapers for 2 weeks!

kirstkat 02-02-2013 01:25 PM

Yup, me too. In still waiting for my first to be born, I'm tired of research and I want the real thing! (Poop and all lol.)

junvwekt 02-02-2013 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirstkat (Post 16239272)
Yup, me too. In still waiting for my first to be born, I'm tired of research and I want the real thing! (Poop and all lol.)

I know! Me too! The worst part about all the research is, you don't even know if it will mean anything because you don't know how things will work for you & your baby until you can try it out!

I get the ideas in my head about what will be the best, but I really won't know until I try it. :)

Spunkify 02-02-2013 01:50 PM

I don't anymore but I use to before I purchased a lot of my stash, when I first started CDing. I dreamed because I was excited, and anxious to purchase stuff.

Kabuki24 02-02-2013 03:06 PM

HA! Yes, I used to as well.

P!nkPepper 02-02-2013 03:25 PM

I used to dream of sustainablybabyish & GoodMama. I even stalked Spots Corner with my phone on 3am potty breaks. I got a Sunset GM that way, NIP & all. Haha. I am over that now.

Lately it was which SoftBums shell I wanted, Blueberry or Baby Safari. (I won a contest)

Jodie ~ mama to Big K, Medium K & Lil' k

willowmom 02-02-2013 03:28 PM

Yes! I have had weird diaper dreams...but rather bizarre ones that don't make sense, but all related to diapers I haven't tried before and would like to, lol.