Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Daily Chat Threads (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=185)
-   -   Basically it's Monday (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1488506)

~whitehologram~ 02-04-2013 02:49 AM

Basically it's Monday

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u...g?t=1305616431
We are a group of parents that chat and support each other.
We have been at this for a while so some of us are out of the diapering stage.
...some were out and are back in again.
Every once in a while we actually get to answer a diaper question or two in here.
If you are looking for a very diverse and open group come on over and chat.

~whitehologram~ 02-04-2013 02:50 AM

Re: Basically it's Monday

This morning was odd. Everything went ok but I still feel a bit out of sorts. IDK why though.

~whitehologram~ 02-04-2013 02:51 AM

I made these this morning (those are the edge bits) to take to work. I saved some for Heiner and the kids. The rest I'll take with me to work.

jwjbbrown 02-04-2013 05:06 AM

Morning.

Those look good Janine.

I am up. Working on laundry and packing up lunches....

abunchoflemons 02-04-2013 05:15 AM

Up for a few hours. Put in diapers about an hour ago. I'm in labor. waiting to be able to go in (timing and ho;ping my mom can get here soon)...

jacksmommy1 02-04-2013 05:15 AM

Yummo

jacksmommy1 02-04-2013 05:16 AM

Awesome!!! Best of luck

cherylchoo 02-04-2013 07:19 AM

Good morning mamacitas. Had two cups of coffee. Got everyone off to school on time, barely, and the bus was 15 minutes late. :rolleyes: And now I want caramel and chocolate. :giggle2:

Well, you know all those jeans and pants I bought on Saturday to restock my size-up inventory? Rosie came to me because she couldn't button her pants this morning. She outgrew her 8 slims already, that she started wearing in September. So I had to pull her 8 slim jeans and replace them with the 10 slims I just bought. Which means the size up pile is empty AGAIN. Jeez, had I known that I would have just bought 2-3 more pairs in size 12 slim. The prices and selection in the outlet +coupon are way better than online right now. Maybe Ian and I will make a field trip out to the outlet mall again, the 20% off coupon is still good through today.

I need to write out my menu plan for February. You know, since it is already the 4th. :rofl:

cherylchoo 02-04-2013 07:19 AM

Good morning mamacitas. Had two cups of coffee. Got everyone off to school on time, barely, and the bus was 15 minutes late. :rolleyes: And now I want caramel and chocolate. :giggle2:

Well, you know all those jeans and pants I bought on Saturday to restock my size-up inventory? Rosie came to me because she couldn't button her pants this morning. She outgrew her 8 slims already, that she started wearing in September. So I had to pull her 8 slim jeans and replace them with the 10 slims I just bought. Which means the size up pile is empty AGAIN. Jeez, had I known that I would have just bought 2-3 more pairs in size 12 slim. The prices and selection in the outlet +coupon are way better than online right now. Maybe Ian and I will make a field trip out to the outlet mall again, the 20% off coupon is still good through today.

I need to write out my menu plan for February. You know, since it is already the 4th. :rofl:

jwjbbrown 02-04-2013 07:52 AM

At school. Only a half day for kids, the rest of the day is training which I will spend on my computer looking like I am paying attention :giggle2:

Tonight I am making a pasta bake. Tomorrow is leftovers, I have a long board meeting.