Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   TTC - Trying To Conceive (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=219)
-   -   NTNP February 3rd - February 9th (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1488510)

ashliemh 02-04-2013 04:55 AM

NTNP February 3rd - February 9th

This is a thread for mamas who are not trying but not preventing pregnancy to hang out and chat.

Our Lovely Ladies

Mommy2boys2007
s@hmommy
fishingfor5
Ktmelody
ashliemh
angelacez
Rdesonia
boobmommi
Beaners Mom
Sweetmama26
Maddalena
Haleybailey
mamamarisa
MadeofStarStuff
itsajoi
Lisathena
opheliaspins
waterisntsomething
MrsAsh
EmmaGM
Mercy24
Mamatoabunch
FishieKisses
dani_p
kimmiepie
TeachinAuntie
mykzoofamily
foolsgold
beckstar
HeatherM0529
lecialefty
SarasynFox
2boysmama
trying4more
MrsTWhite
s2grace
3boys_mom
momEmac

:lostit::lostit:BFP'S:lostit::lostit:
casersmama
CharmedMama
kanga1622
simplyleah87
justjess
JackieMarieVDV
lynn97
KatieB621
ChelseaGirl7
Lexy
leaner
lilg82882
sweetgrace
brittrblackwell
cormama

ashliemh 02-04-2013 04:58 AM

Re: NTNP February 3rd - February 9th

Question of the week: What do you think is a super fun way to announce pregnancy?

Answer: Well I always think that it would be fun to think of a really creative way to tell DH but then I can never keep it to myself for more than an hour or so lol. With our first we told our parents by giving them each a bib and then letting them figure it out. :)

ashliemh 02-04-2013 04:58 AM

Super excited to see more pee sticks today! I love seeing everyone's BFPS!!

lecialefty 02-04-2013 05:57 AM

I am bowing out for now ladies. My body is just out of whack and I need to step back and figure out what's going on. <3 Thanks for having me though :) I will probably lurk and be a cheerleader though :D

mommy2boys2007 02-04-2013 07:37 AM

AOTW, With this pregnancy, since I am due sometime around DH'S birthday I made a car and I wrote, happy birthday 2013 on it and taped the test inside.

Ash sorry about the short LP if you remember mine was 4 days for the longest time, I was taking all kinds of supplements to lengthen, but with the move I stopped taking everything even my vitamins, the DD turned 1 and surprise I got preggo, so maybe this month or next you LP will just lengthen.
Hoping for more BFPs today

menthomas 02-04-2013 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lecialefty (Post 16245298)
I am bowing out for now ladies. My body is just out of whack and I need to step back and figure out what's going on. <3 Thanks for having me though :) I will probably lurk and be a cheerleader though :D

:( Sorry!!! I was hoping we'd be together again. Don't go too far!!

momEmac 02-04-2013 11:52 AM

My DH won't let me test without him, so there is no hiding it from him. Lol. With DS we just told family over the phone. With the next one I'm going to come up with something cute to do with him, I'm not sure what though.

On another note, I have had some extreme thirst (major cotton mouth at night the last 2 nights) and little bit of random heartburn and I only have those things when pregnant. I really thought we stopped preventing too late this cycle, but now I feel like my body is playing tricks on me. DH doesn't want me to test till after I've missed af, so I have to wait till next week to know for sure since my cycle is all over the place, I'm somewhere between 8-10 dpo now. Ugh, I hate waiting!

My iDevices are out to get me. Please excuse mistakes. :)

fishingfor5 02-04-2013 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lecialefty (Post 16245298)

Hoping it readjusts quickly and we can get you back!!:hugs:

Quote:

Originally Posted by momEmac (Post 16246813)
My DH won't let me test without him, so there is no hiding it from him. Lol. With DS we just told family over the phone. With the next one I'm going to come up with something cute to do with him, I'm not sure what though.

On another note, I have had some extreme thirst (major cotton mouth at night the last 2 nights) and little bit of random heartburn and I only have those things when pregnant. I really thought we stopped preventing too late this cycle, but now I feel like my body is playing tricks on me. DH doesn't want me to test till after I've missed af, so I have to wait till next week to know for sure since my cycle is all over the place, I'm somewhere between 8-10 dpo now. Ugh, I hate waiting!

My iDevices are out to get me. Please excuse mistakes. :)

Man you have some amazing willpower!!! I always tell myself I am just gonna wait until I am late. But those darn tests won't leave me along! Hoping and praying your wait gives you a special surprise!!

AOTW - I stink at being creative. I can never remember not to tell until I have thought of something fun to do. :giggle2:

lecialefty 02-04-2013 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by menthomas

:( Sorry!!! I was hoping we'd be together again. Don't go too far!!

:hugs: I'm not going far. It's just going to be better for me if I step back a little bit. I think I just had a 15 day cycle so something needs fixing. :(

Thanks ladies :)

3boys_mom 02-04-2013 03:35 PM

I'm not very creative at all. DH has just walked in to the bathroom and found the test(s), carries it out and asks 'is this what I think it is?'.

I think I'm stressing myself out. I'm hardly sleeping at night anymore. Having another in the near future will be rough...we are already struggling as it is. Part of me wants to test and part of me is afraid to. My cycles have always been wonky (even on bc) so this could all be nothing. Maybe at the two month mark (2-18) I will test...