Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In July (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=142)
-   -   July 2013 Chat: Feb. 4-17 (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1488625)

leviandgarettsmom 02-04-2013 10:58 AM

July 2013 Chat: Feb. 4-17
 
16 wks & not much exciting going on for me except my bump finally showed up. :giggle: Not feeling anything yet. Wondering if my placenta is anterior. Hopefully will feel something soon. Getting pretty anxious. Ready for the exciting things!

How is everyone doing? Any gender reveals this week? I know Sarah has her's on Friday. Hope everyone has a great week!!! :goodvibes:

mcpforever 02-04-2013 04:09 PM

Re: July 2013 Chat: Feb. 4-17
 
First, congrats to Jennifer on that baby boy!

Deanna, we are 18 weeks and at 16 weeks I questioned whether I was feeling kicks or my bowels. Now there is no mistaking it! This little critter bounces around in there like a racquet ball. It's actually startling to me. At my last u/s I was told that the placenta was at the top of my uterus and my uterus was tipped so that the top was forward, so "don't expect to feel anything until after 20 weeks." I suppose she didn't think I'd notice dancing on my cervix. I'm kind of jealous you are just now getting your bump. I've looked pregnant since I POAS.

We have our U/S Wednesday.

simplyleah87 02-04-2013 05:47 PM

Re: July 2013 Chat: Feb. 4-17
 
19 weeks soon and nothing new, I've been feeling pretty energetic though! Getting organized :)

MacMomma 02-04-2013 08:42 PM

19 weeks on Wednesday and have been feeling strong movement the last week or so, thank goodness! As mentioned, I am WAY excited for our gender/anatomy US on Friday! It will be our first glimpse at the little one since we did not do a dating ultrasound!

Melissa - Wednesday is so close!

5lilmonkeys 02-05-2013 04:55 AM

Re: July 2013 Chat: Feb. 4-17
 
Almost 16 weeks and not much different to report. Sleep is already becoming very uncomfortable :( I have had a hard time lately remembering things that I need to do. Forgot to sign the second sign In sheet for my preschool car pool yesterday. My husband is overseas for a TDY and his jobs are taking the kids to preschool, taking out the trash and my son's bedtime routine. I am failing miserably. I have a regular appointment on the 11th. Hope everyone is having a wonderful week!

3 ladybugs 02-05-2013 06:30 AM

Re: July 2013 Chat: Feb. 4-17
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mcpforever (Post 16248036)
First, congrats to Jennifer on that baby boy!

Deanna, we are 18 weeks and at 16 weeks I questioned whether I was feeling kicks or my bowels. Now there is no mistaking it! This little critter bounces around in there like a racquet ball. It's actually startling to me. At my last u/s I was told that the placenta was at the top of my uterus and my uterus was tipped so that the top was forward, so "don't expect to feel anything until after 20 weeks." I suppose she didn't think I'd notice dancing on my cervix. I'm kind of jealous you are just now getting your bump. I've looked pregnant since I POAS.

We have our U/S Wednesday.

Good luck tomorrow! :goodvibes:

Thank you for the congratulations. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by MacMomma (Post 16249169)
19 weeks on Wednesday and have been feeling strong movement the last week or so, thank goodness! As mentioned, I am WAY excited for our gender/anatomy US on Friday! It will be our first glimpse at the little one since we did not do a dating ultrasound!

Melissa - Wednesday is so close!

Good luck on Friday! :goodvibes:

AFM - I am doing alright I am still a bit in the yucky pregnancy as I am 14 weeks 5 days. Some days are better then others but everyday is a new adventure. My next appointment is my first OB appointment a week from today. I actually have a port flush appointment that day too so it will be an all day adventure for DS. Depending on how they triage me for the port flush, I may end up going to Ikea and getting a waterproof mattress pad for our bed. I didn't have this for DS and when we co slept DS sometimes leaked. So we have stains on our mattress top. :banghead:

mcpforever 02-06-2013 09:53 AM

Re: July 2013 Chat: Feb. 4-17
 
Ultrasound was wonderful today. We got to see numerous internal organs and everything is measuring right and looks to be developing correctly. :). I am just in awe of how we could see all 4 chambers of the heart, etc. head is down bumping my cervix which would explain why I feel like some one is banging around in my vagina.

Got a great gender peek, too! It's a girl! Dd will be so happy. I'm happy too and DH is over the moon as he's been saying girl since the test turned positive. He looooooooooves to be right. ;)

3 ladybugs 02-06-2013 04:31 PM

Re: July 2013 Chat: Feb. 4-17
 
Melissa - Congratulations on a little girl! That is cool when you can see all the organs like that! I have a while to wait for that ultrasound but I am looking forward to it. :)

leviandgarettsmom 02-06-2013 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcpforever (Post 16255418)
Ultrasound was wonderful today. We got to see numerous internal organs and everything is measuring right and looks to be developing correctly. :). I am just in awe of how we could see all 4 chambers of the heart, etc. head is down bumping my cervix which would explain why I feel like some one is banging around in my vagina.

Got a great gender peek, too! It's a girl! Dd will be so happy. I'm happy too and DH is over the moon as he's been saying girl since the test turned positive. He looooooooooves to be right. ;)

Yay for a great u/s & congrats on your baby girl, Melissa!!! :bliss:

mcpforever 02-06-2013 06:55 PM

Re: July 2013 Chat: Feb. 4-17
 
So here's how we told the kids we are having a girl.

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/f...er/cookies.jpg

They immediately figured out that each cookie had an initial on it that corresponded with a family member. DS1 noticed the little "left over" cookie and figured out that it must be for the baby. DD figured out that the pink means the baby is a girl. DS2 was just excited to eat a cookie. :giggle:

And the kids have been hounding me to eat the baby's cookie so it will get to her. I am sooo full though!


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:24 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors