Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Is this a female only site?? Im new :) (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1489119)

FamiLEE 02-05-2013 06:01 PM

Is this a female only site?? Im new :)

Im jk....but seriously I don't think I have seen a single male (or DH). Im picking up some of the lingo :ohyeah:
I found this site from from just searching online for diapers. The wife and I are happy that we are pregnant and our little bundle of joy will be here in August:hugs:
It will be our first one but not the last. We have both agreed to CD our children and I have been on this site for the past couple days and decided to join up. We are both very new to the CD scene and will need a lot of help and info. I see that there is so much to learn about cloth diapers. It is kind of overwhelming but I am sure it wont be too difficult to pick up.
My wife and I are from Iowa and have been married almost 6months. I am not new to forums. I am pretty active on a lot of forums but they all deal with cars. That hobby will have to be put on hold for a while as my priorities have changed. This site is similar to a lot of the other forums I frequent and shouldn't have a problem navigating.
Anyways, just saying hi and hopefully get to know some of you ladies, cause I am sure I will have to ask for information and advice.

greencrunchymama 02-05-2013 06:05 PM

Re: Is this a female only site?? Im new :)

Welcome! There are guys here too. PbAki is a pretty awesome dad!

NewbieSAHM 02-05-2013 06:13 PM

Welcome! There are definitely a handful of dads!

FamiLEE 02-05-2013 06:20 PM

Thanks, glad to be a part of DS. Hope to see some more dads on here.
My wife and I already bought some BG's 4.0's. I can see how buying cd's can be an addiction
We have some time before the little one arrives but will probably do some more research for starting a stash for the NB. Looks like the GMD orange prefolds, some proraps, and thirsties duo wraps sz1 are pretty popular.

qsefthuko 02-05-2013 06:26 PM

PBAKI and addicteddad(sp?) are 2 I know off the top of my head. I know their are others as well but these are the two I see the most.

Welcome.

Holly dolly 02-05-2013 06:35 PM

Hello from the state next door!!! I'm from nebraska. :)

Hi-Dog 02-05-2013 06:57 PM

Welcome and hello from Illinois!

Rdesonia 02-05-2013 07:05 PM

Send your single friends here...Ha Ha... Because where else are you gonna find this kind of male to female ratio? I'm kidding (and very married. :) )

PBAki 02-05-2013 08:13 PM

Darn, I was going to say they ban all men here immediately :giggle:

Come to Off Topic if you're bored ;) Welcome fellow dad!

Quote:

Originally Posted by greencrunchymama (Post 16252767)
Welcome! There are guys here too. PbAki is a pretty awesome dad!

ty :blush:

kushie tushie 02-05-2013 08:17 PM

Welcome :wave:

I'm mobile.... sorry for the typos!