Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   TTC - Trying To Conceive (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=219)
-   -   Where is everyone? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1489597)

menthomas 02-07-2013 08:50 AM

Where is everyone?

I'm sick and not moving from my chair (and not preggo sick) and need some company. What's everyone up to today?

momEmac 02-07-2013 09:00 AM

I'm trying to stay awake! I only slept 5 hours last night because DS got up at 5 am! He was up a lot the night before too, so two nights of not enough sleep is really getting to me. I have so much to do today and no energy....... Or motivation for that matter, since I'm obsessing over whether af will come in the next 4 days or not, lol.

My iDevices are out to get me. Please excuse mistakes. :)

menthomas 02-07-2013 09:09 AM

Tell me about it! I need to get dishwasher tabs. I have a full dishwasher and dishes are starting to pile up and I can't make myself go to the store.

momEmac 02-07-2013 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by menthomas
Tell me about it! I need to get dishwasher tabs. I have a full dishwasher and dishes are starting to pile up and I can't make myself go to the store.

Haha! I got the dishes caught up yesterday. But I have no idea what's for dinner, I have a house to clean because my DH grandmother is coming for the weekend, and I need to get a shower because I actually have to go somewhere tonight. And all I can think of right now is how nap time is only an hour and 15 minutes away. Of course, DS is the king of 30 minute naps whenever I actually need a nap. Lol

My iDevices are out to get me. Please excuse mistakes. :)

Tina5834 02-07-2013 09:27 AM

I'm patiently (impatiently) awaiting the delivery of my new serger! Then I'm gonna serge some shiz and possibly start some laundry. Who knows!

menthomas 02-07-2013 09:36 AM

I'm going to be a bad mother and have the tv on today prob all day. My ds1 is in love with 'max and ruby' and its making my eyes cross. I'm so over them. Added to the fact he wants to watch the same two train episodes over and over. How can a person want to watch the same thing like that?

Tina5834 02-07-2013 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by menthomas
I'm going to be a bad mother and have the tv on today prob all day. My ds1 is in love with 'max and ruby' and its making my eyes cross. I'm so over them. Added to the fact he wants to watch the same two train episodes over and over. How can a person want to watch the same thing like that?

My youngest loves 'The Little Mermaid' she watched it in repeat daily when I was sick last week. IDGAF either. Watching TV for an entire day every once and awhile isn't going to hurt her. Plus, it taught her how to brush her own hair, with her dinglehopper!

flmamao2 02-07-2013 10:13 AM

Also trying to stay up...I work graveyard and keep the baby home on nights I don't go back in do this is like hr 29 no sleep :(

flmamao2 02-07-2013 10:13 AM

Feeding the baby lunch in hopes he will nap after

menthomas 02-07-2013 11:29 AM

Ugh sherrill that sounds awful. Hope your lo goes down really easy. Ds2 took a long nap but I'm hoping he'll lay back down with me when ds2 takes his nap.

Success! We are watching signing time instead if max and ruby! Though I'm starting to feel worse and worse. :(

I need to do 3 errands. Just 3 and I can't. Just the thought of putting on a bra is too much at this point.