Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Family Planning (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   My story (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1489613)

solobluedancer 02-07-2013 09:39 AM

Sugar&SpiceX3 02-07-2013 09:54 AM

Re: My story

I'm so sorry for what you have been through. Your fears are very valid, I'm sure I would feel the same. I really don't have any advice on what you should do, but just wanted to offer you some hugs. I hope you can come to a decision that is right for you and your family.:hugs:

Mommyto2B2G 02-07-2013 10:06 AM

I wish I could just give you a huge :hugs: . You have been through alot, I hope in the end your able to heal inside and decide what is the right decision for you. I'll be praying for you if that is ok.

bqmomma 02-07-2013 10:38 AM

What a courageous woman you are! Thank you for sharing. It is an incredible miracle that the infection just disappeared. I am a woman of faith, and I believe it was God's hand that healed you. You have an amazing testimony! I would encourage you to pray about another child (if that's something you feel comfortable with). God will provide direction for you, I'm sure. :grphug: to you and your family!

solobluedancer 02-07-2013 10:59 AM

Thanks guys. I feel so pitiful. And today is just a bad day. So thanks for the hugs. Im trying to be strong. My grandma says I had a healing and I try to focus on that. Some days its hard not to be angry.

Thanks for the prayers. I know what is meant to happen, will.

trying4more 02-07-2013 12:32 PM

Hugs! I say follow your heart!

Nickel+3 02-07-2013 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bqmomma
What a courageous woman you are! Thank you for sharing. It is an incredible miracle that the infection just disappeared. I am a woman of faith, and I believe it was God's hand that healed you. You have an amazing testimony! I would encourage you to pray about another child (if that's something you feel comfortable with). God will provide direction for you, I'm sure. :grphug: to you and your family!

I agree with all of this

3 kids = complete family 02-08-2013 06:31 PM

You are a strong woman! We have somethings in common (unfortunately they aren't things people want to have in common as far as complications from iud in intestines) I am also considering an anxiety medication. I sent you a message back with me email address. I encourage you to start a blog. I feel it has been somewhat therapeutic...even though I feel my whole situation has fully hit me yet, but when it does I feel someplace to express how you feel is a good thing. Feel free to contact me.

birdinhand 02-11-2013 07:26 PM

Oh, mama, my heart aches for you. What a lot you have had to endure, and the toll it takes on so many other areas of your life. Your husband has endured a lot, and your babies, too. It does sound like you have been encircled in the arms of His love, and I believ you did experience a healing. It's hard to trust again. but I can say with assurety that He knows your needs and your trials, and He is the only one who can get you through. I had a third degree tear with my first, and I didn't experience that level of damage with my second or third. I know for me it was not being in an upright position, and then having an episiotomy, so not only was I cut, once that skin was rent, it just continued to tear. But I don't pretend to know anything about the level of pain you had to go through.

It sounds to me too that you have trauma you are still dealing with. It might be helpful to talk to someone, a counselor, clergy person, etc., to see if you can work through any of this. (((hugs)))

solobluedancer 02-11-2013 08:48 PM

Thanks for the warm words. I have been talking to someone. But I was glad to share here. No one really understands unless they are a mom too. All these kind words from everyone have really helped. I don't feel so alone.

On a good note, I did stop taking my bc pills which were majorly contributing to my really bad moods. Psych pills are off the table. I have been feeling more and more like a whole woman and mother again. I really hope a new baby is in the future.