Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transaction & Feedback Discussion (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Need help with a paypal refund (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1489704)

ChihuahuaMama13 02-07-2013 01:26 PM

Need help with a paypal refund

Ok, I thought we had this figured out, but we don't :-/

I had requested a refund for some items of a lot being misrepresented. Honest mistake, but the misrepresented ones do not work for us. Anyway, I requested a refund for the ones I have to return. The mama pm-ed me telling me that she can't refund me from her phone so I have to send her a payment request. But doesn't that just mean I am basically selling them back to her? I like to think the best of people, but who's to say she doesn't just dispute my return and request my refund back. I'm really lost with this transaction.

ChihuahuaMama13 02-08-2013 11:09 AM

Re: Need help with a paypal refund

bump

stevensmom 02-08-2013 11:11 AM

don't send her a money request. She needs to go in and refund you.

if she doesn't then you can do a paypal dispute and pp will do it for her.

ChihuahuaMama13 02-08-2013 11:12 AM

Is there a way for me to explain it to her how to do it from her phone? She's flat out telling me she can't, but I can see it from my phone just fine, so I don't know what she's not seeing. But I'm bad at giving directions :giggle:

stevensmom 02-08-2013 11:13 AM

is she using the pp app? If so then tell her to go into the web and do it from there.

I don't have the pp app so I don't know if it can be done from the app

ChihuahuaMama13 02-08-2013 11:17 AM

Alrighty, I let her know. We'll see what she says!

Lanae 02-09-2013 02:45 PM

Or perhaps send her a payment request as personal and not goods?

ChihuahuaMama13 02-09-2013 03:13 PM

She was able to refund me, but it's pending for a week. I found more things wrong with the diapers as I was packaging them to send back to her, and noticed the one I'm keeping is marked as a second, when I was told it is a first quality. I just want this transaction to be over :cry:

ChihuahuaMama13 02-09-2013 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lanae (Post 16269613)
Or perhaps send her a payment request as personal and not goods?

I had thought of that, but the only options for a payment request are goods or services, not personal.

MotherMoonPads 02-09-2013 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChihuahuaMama13 (Post 16269718)
She was able to refund me, but it's pending for a week. I found more things wrong with the diapers as I was packaging them to send back to her, and noticed the one I'm keeping is marked as a second, when I was told it is a first quality. I just want this transaction to be over :cry:

Pending means that she didn't have money in her Paypal account so it is doing a bank transfer. Do NOT ship until the refund has cleared!