Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Non Traditional Families (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=221)
-   -   poly.....living together :) (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1490234)

AzulMariposa 02-09-2013 10:53 AM

poly.....living together :)

I haven't actually "came-out" on the board yet, but just wanted to share. DH and I have been house hunting, and we were both looking for houses big enough for his SO and her son to move in with us, without really talking about it. Once we realized it, and we all talked about it, she agreed to move in with us :) We talked about the things we were all concerned about (equality between kids, private time for adults, her dog, etc.) And we are all 100% onboard now :) Cross your fingers we get the house ;) I figured this was the only place I could really share.

Macyllehub 02-14-2013 08:19 PM

Good luck house hunting !!

AzulMariposa 02-15-2013 11:31 AM

Thanks! We aren't having much luck :( Everyone around here wants your income to be 3x the monthly rent, and ours is nowhere near that. We have just about enough saved to pay for a year in advance though, webkll just have to find a landlord who will let us do that. Seems weird to be having so much trouble but we are so....just hoping. We really want to have our new house before Rayne's birthday party, but doesnt look like that will happen :(

KLadyBugMama 02-15-2013 03:12 PM

Wow... I'm so intrigued to hear this.. I just discovered the TV show, Sister Wives and I love the show.

I hope you still keep telling your story. I would love to hear it!

AzulMariposa 02-15-2013 11:16 PM

I have never seen that show.

I dont know. This is certainly harder than I thought it was. Of course there are alot of outside stressers in my life right now that make me have ahard time sharing my husband with anyone, even the kids. I have always had seasonal depression, plus right now we are stuck in a house we dont want to be in, with one car no internet and I am in online classes. His liscence was suspended all last week, and she doesnt drive, so I had to play chauffeur all week.

pine_apple_goat 02-28-2013 04:13 PM

Re: poly.....living together :)

I hope you find something and that you all make it work!

Vitaminsnap 02-28-2013 08:54 PM

Oh man, I hope you find a house soon. Its hard enough trying to find a small house for a small amount of people, momma! Surprising that if you can pay ahead of time that a lot of places won't let you. Good vibes your way!

AzulMariposa 03-08-2013 09:01 PM

Well....we ended up with a small house, just for us. The relationship between DH and his SO went to fast, and is now in bad shape, and she and I arent on good terms right now, so this is better for now. DH is trying to get things worked out.

pine_apple_goat 03-12-2013 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AzulMariposa (Post 16375909)
Well....we ended up with a small house, just for us. The relationship between DH and his SO went to fast, and is now in bad shape, and she and I arent on good terms right now, so this is better for now. DH is trying to get things worked out.

I'm sorry, I hope things work out for the best. Relationships are tricky. Glad you at least found something.

aravae 10-31-2013 01:35 AM

Poly here, too. Sorry to hear things are rough there. Moving in is so much harder with more people.