Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Daily Chat Threads (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=185)
-   -   Basically it's Wednesday (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1491346)

~whitehologram~ 02-13-2013 06:55 AM

Basically it's Wednesday

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u...g?t=1305616431

We are a group of parents that chat and support each other.
We have been at this for a while so some of us are out of the diapering stage.
...some were out and are back in again.
Every once in a while we actually get to answer a diaper question or two in here.
If you are looking for a very diverse and open group come on over and chat.

~whitehologram~ 02-13-2013 06:59 AM

Re: Basically it's Wednesday

Good morning everyone!

I'm just home from work and got here just in time to catch the postman delivering the big recipe book I got free from KA. Lovely pictures but most of the recipes have eggs...not much use to use but maybe as things to make for others, like the neighbours at Easter or Christmas. That would be nice.

The Cake pop machine and other bits arrived today too. I got a nifty apple slicer. It's so sharp it has a lid. I wanna go and make an apple pie right now. I think Derry and I will do that now. I cant just sit here and look at it.

jacksmommy1 02-13-2013 06:59 AM

so funny thing walker won't let me spoon feed him at all. so pretty much he eats table food. well yesterday i made risotto and he let me spoon feed him a ton

cherylchoo 02-13-2013 07:29 AM

Morning mamacitas. Apparently the new routine works really well, they are usually ready way early now. I am SO tired. I had plans, but I may punt and stay home.

New kitchen stuff! Fun! I always can't wait to play with my toys! I have a new petit four pan that I desperately want to try out, but we have king cake, GS cookies, etc so I am going to have to wait a bit. :giggle2:

I think Ian would have me spoon feed him every meal if I would do it. Such a mama's boy. Walker is his own man, LOL.

Need second cuppa Joe...

~whitehologram~ 02-13-2013 07:39 AM

I wish Fynn would let me feed him...but he wont eat much of anything these days. He ate the pancakes yesterday. Who knows if he'll eat them today, yk.

No idea what's for dinner tonight but dessert is sorted. Apple and raspberry pie....aka Pinkie-Pie. Derry helped...so funny, she usually hates to get messy but she was elbows deep (she washed her hands) in the bowl mixing up the apples, raspberries and spices.

~whitehologram~ 02-13-2013 07:40 AM

I wish Fynn would let me feed him...but he wont eat much of anything these days. He ate the pancakes yesterday. Who knows if he'll eat them today, yk.

No idea what's for dinner tonight but dessert is sorted. Apple and raspberry pie....aka Pinkie-Pie. Derry helped...so funny, she usually hates to get messy but she was elbows deep (she washed her hands) in the bowl mixing up the apples, raspberries and spices.

jwjbbrown 02-13-2013 08:40 AM

Morning. WE all got up late and MH needed a shower(two nights no bath) so it was a busy morning.

At school now. MH's cold/cough sound awful but she feels fine so off to school she went with cough meds to settle her. We have her 5 year old appointment today, it will be nice for the doc to be able to check her cough for us as well as the quick well child physical stuff.

Washer is fixed. :bliss: Jerry put in the new part last night and started laundry while I was at my meetings.

We will go home after the well child check, make tacos, have a nap, finish laundry. I have to comeback out to school at 5:30 for a meeting for national boards. Then my meetings are DONE for the month.

~whitehologram~ 02-13-2013 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwjbbrown (Post 16283564)
Morning. WE all got up late and MH needed a shower(two nights no bath) so it was a busy morning.

At school now. MH's cold/cough sound awful but she feels fine so off to school she went with cough meds to settle her. We have her 5 year old appointment today, it will be nice for the doc to be able to check her cough for us as well as the quick well child physical stuff.

Washer is fixed. :bliss: Jerry put in the new part last night and started laundry while I was at my meetings.

We will go home after the well child check, make tacos, have a nap, finish laundry. I have to comeback out to school at 5:30 for a meeting for national boards. Then my meetings are DONE for the month.

:yay: for the functioning washer!

I'm sorry you have yet another jam-packed day Jen :hugs:

jwjbbrown 02-13-2013 08:55 AM

Actually Janine today doesn't feel packed. We will have a nice afternoon at home after MH's appointment then I will come back out here alone. So not too crazy really. I will actually have time to cook today so that is a big step in the right direction!

cherylchoo 02-13-2013 09:01 AM

Yay for working washers! And yay for pie! :rofl:

I blew off my mom's group meeting and Ian and I did his valentines instead. He opted for a heart cutout instead of the butterfly, which was fine since I was out of pencils anyway. I scrounged around in the basement and found 14 unopened small tubs of playdoh :hide: so we are sticking his hearts on those. I just had him sign his name to all of them, his handwriting is so slow and so poor I just could not sit through more than that today. :rofl:

Next up is 16 packets of pink and 16 packets of white frosting (just putting a tablespoon or so of frosting in sandwich bags so the kids can use them to decorate cookies), but doing the dishes and the valentines wore me out. :roflmbo: I am probably coming down with something, I am not usually this tired.