Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Blueberry Deluxe Elephants Print in Aplix? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1491672)

thejuel 02-14-2013 09:44 AM

Blueberry Deluxe Elephants Print in Aplix?

Does anyone know where I might find one? My Sweet Pickles has it in snaps but I want aplix.

I've checked Abby's Lane, Nicki's, Kissed By The Moon, Main Cloth Diaper Co. and Kelly's Closet. Does it even exist lol?

Thanks!

Mamato2beauties 02-14-2013 09:47 AM

Re: Blueberry Deluxe Elephants Print in Aplix?

I am 99% sure they have never been made in aplix :) Just so you aren't on a wild goose chase, when they released the new prints Elephants and Monsters, not all diapers were made in both closures~

alaskamum 02-14-2013 09:54 AM

I got a Monsters pocket in aplix from the seconds sale, but they don't have the velcro pockets on the website anymore... :(
They have capri size 2 velcro in elephants in their clearance section...blueberrydiapers.com

thejuel 02-14-2013 10:30 AM

Aw man! I got the monsters in aplix from their seconds sale too!

I THOUGHT I read that they didn't make the elephants in the pocket diaper but I wasn't sure :(

Thanks!

ETA we tried capris in snap and didn't like the fit. Maybe ill just snag an elephant print in an aplix Capri!

Kabuki24 02-14-2013 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mamato2beauties (Post 16287973)
I am 99% sure they have never been made in aplix :) Just so you aren't on a wild goose chase, when they released the new prints Elephants and Monsters, not all diapers were made in both closures~

When I first read your response, I was like... no... we had some, but I do believe you are right. I have pretty much every print (for my son) of Aplix Blueberry Deluxe except that one.

Dearest Diapers 02-14-2013 11:11 AM

I checked, I have monsters in H&L and both in snaps :/

Mamato2beauties 02-14-2013 11:55 AM

Monsters was made in more selections, Elephants was fewer and not in aplix in several diapers. It also came later in Bamboo one size PUL diapers and Capris. Those two prints are still being made, the Pink Daisy pads were just released in Monster print, so elephant aplix may be coming at some point :)
There are so many diapers to unveil when Swaddlebees/Blueberry unveils a new print (Econappis, Coveralls, Capris, Bamboo PUL pockets, Stay dry pockets in snap and aplix, Basix and Simplex in all the different sizes, trainers, pail liners, wet bags, mama cloth...makes you dizzy!)