Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transaction & Feedback Discussion (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   How long do you wait for a response b/f moving on to another seller? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1491789)

ltlmrs 02-14-2013 03:32 PM

How long do you wait for a response b/f moving on to another seller?

I contacted a seller about a listing to see if it's available and I received a response within twenty four hours saying that yes it was. I immediately responded asking for the PP addy saying that I could pay as soon as I get the addy. It's been two days and I haven't heard anything. Should I just write this off?

Tina5834 02-14-2013 05:14 PM

I would just move on.

I_run_with_scissors 02-14-2013 05:47 PM

Re: How long do you wait for a response b/f moving on to another seller?

id move on/continue looking elsewhere for the item. if the mama ever gets back to you, you can decide then if you still want the items

famaza 02-16-2013 05:51 AM

Lack of communication always scares me.I think I would move on!

coffeemama 02-16-2013 06:03 AM

24 hrs is the most I would wait and sometimes less depending if something else comes for sale

ltlmrs 02-16-2013 06:31 AM

Yeah, that's pretty much what I've done.

canadianbakers 02-16-2013 07:12 AM

Agree with the op's.
That kinda thing irks me - I'm big on communication, and I always let everyone know what's happening with transactions.

Kristi26 02-19-2013 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by famaza (Post 16295245)
Lack of communication always scares me.I think I would move on!

:yeahthat:

If they're this bad at communicating when they haven't even gotten your money yet, imagine what it would be like when you pay?? I'd move on for sure.

ltlmrs 02-19-2013 02:52 PM

Yeah, it stinks, it happened with two different sellers. I ended up buying two high ticket items brand new because of this.

I really would not have minded if I had not heard anything back from the beginning, I'd just assume that the item was sold or whatever, but to hear back and be told that it's available and then be left hanging? That's just rude. :yuck:

ajane 02-25-2013 06:10 AM

Horrible seller! I would move on. If they want to sell, then they need to be available and quick to act with buyers. Sorry mama!