Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic Discussion (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   If you were from a Disney movie... (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1492054)

MothyrGrimm 02-15-2013 03:34 PM

Who would you be?

Me and dh would definitely be Eugene and Repunzel. I was really sheltered and only had a mom growing up - who was pretty abusive in various ways. She was also very young looking and made the same comments like being prettier. DH was a thief and troublemaker when he was young and in and out of jail for stealing and fighting. He "found" me and brought me out of my shell - quiet book worm girl who didn't know anyone. However, he changed his ways and straightened out his life for me. He also has rough looking friends who are actually super nice too. No magic hair though -sigh-

Anyone else want to play? It doesn't have to be you and your SO. :)

Tris 02-15-2013 03:41 PM

Re: If you were from a Disney movie...

Belle and the Beast :) I'm a total bookworm ( though I had awesome parents and not just a loony dad :D ) and my H is a beast of a guy, plus he grew up as a spoiled prince.

MyKylie 02-15-2013 03:42 PM

Lady and the Tramp?

Tris 02-15-2013 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MyKylie (Post 16293430)
Lady and the Tramp?

:giggle2:

Made me laugh that Grimm started the thread, since Disney is mostly based from Grimm bro stories :)

MothyrGrimm 02-15-2013 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tris (Post 16293436)

:giggle2:

Made me laugh that Grimm started the thread, since Disney is mostly based from Grimm bro stories :)

Hehe we're related to them too! I love our name.

abunchoflemons 02-15-2013 04:06 PM

my hubby says lady & the tramp.... for me i dont know if i woul necessarily say we would be from same movie. me (some at different points in mylife)list: rapunzel, mulan, belle, jasmine,
...hubby list (from what i know): robin hood, eugene, tramp, o malley cat, aladdin, sometimes my hurcules, john smith as i heard he liked to be adventureous-is

so maybe i guess now with some thought i suppose i agree some with hubby, aladdin & jasmine maybe. maybe more thought needed.....

squiddles 02-15-2013 04:17 PM

MsGiggles 02-15-2013 04:36 PM

Tinkerbell, but not nearly as pretty and sans wings.

MrsJordan85 02-15-2013 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by squiddles (Post 16293542)
Definitely pocahontas... DH the worldly... Marries me the sheltered hippy that fights for social justice :)

:werd:

3 ladybugs 02-15-2013 04:38 PM

I don't think there is a Disney movie that is me. :( I have yet to find that "happily ever after" stage in my life. I go from one crisis to the next. So maybe I am the beginning of all the movies. :giggle2:

I guess how I met DH it could be more like Cinderella. I was a nanny at the time and we met dancing. However that movie only lasted a few years before we were in the crisis mode all over again.