Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Moms of Many or Multiples (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=181)
-   -   I HAVE 5 GIRLS AND THE 6TH ONE IS...........drum roll (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1492217)

ummsmiley 02-16-2013 10:29 AM

A GIRL! What are the chances right? Well I looked them up and apparently the chances of the 6th being a girl after 5 in a row are 3 percent.

Family Size Same-Gender Mixed-Gender
2 Children 50% 50%
3 Children 25% 75%
4 Children 12.5% 87.5%
5 Children 6%. 94%
6 Children 3% 97%
7 Children 1.6% 98.4%

IM GOING FOR THE RECORD MAMAS.....I CAN'T BE STOPPED! Lolololol

Sent from my iPad using DS Forumq

erin_c_odonnell 02-16-2013 10:34 AM

Re: I HAVE 5 GIRLS AND THE 6TH ONE IS...........drum roll

Congrats on the girl and for being astronomical! :chuckle: we have friends who had 7 boys before they had 1 girl so I guess it happens :) still a beautiful squishy babe is wonderful no matter :)

NotLad 02-16-2013 11:17 AM

congratulations :)

Funny story to make feel better.... Friend of mine had four girls and her husband begged her to have one more just to see if they would have a boy. This went on for a year until she gave in.

So she's pregnant ....

Surprise! It's spontaneous triplets!

Surprise again! All three are girls :)

stevensmom 02-16-2013 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NotLad (Post 16295909)

Funny story to make feel better.... Friend of mine had four girls and her husband begged her to have one more just to see if they would have a boy. This went on for a year until she gave in.

So she's pregnant ....

oh my gawd! :thud: :roflmbo: I'm sure dh is wishing he never begged her :giggle2:

stevensmom 02-16-2013 11:19 AM

I'm one of 4 girls. My aunt is one of 7 girls.

It happens :)

And poor daddy :giggle2:

ktmelody 02-16-2013 11:31 AM

Congrats!

We have 6 girls. We did get one boy though, number 3. The last 4 have been girls. ;)

AtLeast 02-16-2013 11:35 AM

Aw, way to shake up the stats! We have some friends with 6 girls, it provides a good comeback to the "dontcha know how that happens?" comment. She'll say, "well, we sure know how to do it for a girl, but if you could tell me how to do it for a boy, that'd be great.".

Fishie Kisses 02-16-2013 11:36 AM

I had hear the opposite...that the more you have if a certain gender the higher the chance to have another. I like your stats better. I have 3 boys and we are only having one more baby...I really love a girl!

aldermother 02-16-2013 11:36 AM

My mother had six girls in a row. Then a boy. Then me, another girl!

allisonmartin 02-16-2013 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NotLad (Post 16295909)

So she's pregnant ....

That is hilarious. :giggle2: Congrats, mama!!