Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Extra Fluffy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=160)
-   -   Our new favorite diapers - Rave for Amelia and Macie's Boutique (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1492312)

OrangeBananas 02-16-2013 04:29 PM

Our new favorite diapers - Rave for Amelia and Macie's Boutique

We mostly use prefolds, but I was itching to have some special diapers in our stash for the girls. So I asked Mollie, of Amelia and Macie's Boutique, to make some diapers for me, and this is what she did!

Three are smalls and three are newborns.

http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/...ps99ae4da1.jpg

The fit is amazing, and the diapers are so squishy and yummy. I immediately went back for more!

We have tried a lot of diapers, but these are at the top of our list!

ddcmommy 02-16-2013 04:55 PM

Re: Our new favorite diapers - Rave for Amelia and Macie's Boutique

Super cute! Love the action shots!

megs715 02-16-2013 05:00 PM

Whoa, whoa, wait! I didn't know you had your baby already! Congratulations! I can't wait to see the woolies action thread!

The diapers are gorgeous!

FernHollow 02-16-2013 06:19 PM

Those are adorable! Congrats on your new little girl! As a fellow mom to a bunch of little boys, I can only imagine what a change it is to have 2 baby girls now. I look forward to seeing cute woolies photos! :D

ckck 02-16-2013 06:22 PM

Those do look like a great fit savannah! I can't wait to try mine out.... Only 5 mths to go :giggle:

Fitter 02-16-2013 07:07 PM

so cute! I love Mollie, her service is excellent, we have her knits, diapers and shirts, they are all fab!

Mommyto2B2G 02-16-2013 07:09 PM

oh wow those are beautiful :wub: I'm a fan of her fb page and always drool over her pretty things.

OrangeBananas 02-17-2013 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by megs715 (Post 16297170)
Whoa, whoa, wait! I didn't know you had your baby already! Congratulations! I can't wait to see the woolies action thread!

The diapers are gorgeous!

Thanks! Yes, she was born on the 8th. She is a string bean, and doesn't fit into any of her wool yet, so it may be a while :giggle:

Quote:

Originally Posted by FernHollow (Post 16297417)
Those are adorable! Congrats on your new little girl! As a fellow mom to a bunch of little boys, I can only imagine what a change it is to have 2 baby girls now. I look forward to seeing cute woolies photos! :D

Thanks! Yes, it is a big change. I was still trying to get used to having one girl, let alone two! Definitely fun, though!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ddcmommy (Post 16297152)
Super cute! Love the action shots!

Thanks!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ckck (Post 16297423)
Those do look like a great fit savannah! I can't wait to try mine out.... Only 5 mths to go :giggle:

Eek, how much longer till we get to find out the sex??

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fitter (Post 16297553)
so cute! I love Mollie, her service is excellent, we have her knits, diapers and shirts, they are all fab!

She does have amazing CS, and her turnaround time is wonderfully fast!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ms.Kaun (Post 16297559)
oh wow those are beautiful :wub: I'm a fan of her fb page and always drool over her pretty things.

Me too :giggle:

mamajoe 02-17-2013 01:43 PM

So cute! And great fit!

MommyMeads 02-17-2013 01:47 PM

Can't wait until I get to try mine out on baby (EDD is Feb 20). I ordered some and they are so cute and soft.