Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   ALL SOLD - DELETE Best Bottom! Covers, large inserts, medium hemp inserts (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1492658)

MyrtleWarbler 02-18-2013 08:07 AM

ALL SOLD - DELETE Best Bottom! Covers, large inserts, medium hemp inserts

7 Attachment(s)
I have 5 covers for sale that range in style and condition. More photos available if needed.

ALL SOLD
Pink/Yellow with snaps, old style, EUC - $8

Pink Giraffe with snaps, new style, FUC - $6 (not used long, but has some damage)
See photo in post below. This cover has some delamination spots on the inside. I never noticed them and had no problem with performance. I think this cover still has plenty of life left in it.

2 medium hemp inserts, EUC, $4 each

(These two hemp inserts have blue trim but are medium size not large! When they were first made they didn't account for shrinkage and an early batch was sized wrong. One photo shows with medium stay-dry insert (nfs at this time) for comparison.)

Pink Giraffe with Velcro, old style, GUC - $7
(Elastic and Velcro great, one tiny hole in outer leg casing doesn't affect performance at all, see bottom photo)

SOLDGreen with Velcro, old style, GUC - $7
(Velcro good, just a little curled, elastic good)

SOLDWhite with Velcro, old style, GUC - $7
(Velcro and elastic good, forgot to take picture, not sure how to add to opening post, so see reply below)

SOLD9 large stay-dry inserts in EUC, barely used!
$3 each or all 9 for $25

MyrtleWarbler 02-18-2013 08:26 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Photo of White cover

westwardhome 02-18-2013 07:40 PM

Re: Best Bottom! Covers, large inserts, medium hemp inserts

I will buy all 9 of the large inserts! How do I pay you?

MyrtleWarbler 02-18-2013 07:54 PM

westwardhome, people usually use PayPal. Do you have that? My PP address is sustalbott@hotmail.com. There is also a pinned post at the top with more buying/selling guidelines, good idea to read that if you are new to the forum.

mallotalvo 02-18-2013 08:11 PM

Pyan

westwardhome 02-19-2013 07:52 AM

I pay paled you the money. Thanks again!

MyrtleWarbler 02-19-2013 11:42 AM

Bump!... One girly snap cover and two medium hemp inserts left!

MyrtleWarbler 02-19-2013 08:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Photo for mallotalvo. This is the largest spot, and there are a couple smaller ones. Ugh, I have never seen a Best Bottom cover do this and I've owned or borrowed at least ten of them!

MyrtleWarbler 02-21-2013 07:54 PM

BUMP!

babymakesfive 02-22-2013 07:07 PM

interested in the pink snap giraffe if still avaliable....is it $6 plus shipping?