Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   TTC - Trying To Conceive (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=219)
-   -   Do you have a doctor aware that you are TTC? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1492745)

Pixi6s 02-18-2013 11:42 AM

Do you have a doctor aware that you are TTC?

Is your doctor aware that you are TTC?

If this month is unsuccessful I am going to start contemplating talking with a professional....

JasmineMama 02-18-2013 01:52 PM

Re: Do you have a doctor aware that you are TTC?

I don't. But, I'm kind of weirded out that it hasn't happened yet because it happened the first try all 3 times I was pregnant. I worry that my miscarriage did something to my insides :/

keen1981 02-18-2013 01:57 PM

Not until after 1.5 years of trying.

Pixi6s 02-18-2013 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JasmineMama (Post 16303519)
I don't. But, I'm kind of weirded out that it hasn't happened yet because it happened the first try all 3 times I was pregnant. I worry that my miscarriage did something to my insides :/

:( HUGS

Pixi6s 02-18-2013 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keen1981 (Post 16303539)
Not until after 1.5 years of trying.

I guess it might have made more since to ask "how long until". We've only been ttc for 6months using FAM. I have a 9-10 day PL, and I decided I wouldn't use vitex unless I was under the care of a dr. As far as I know that is the only natural way to increase it.

I was thinking of adding primrose oil first though, Omega 3-6-9 improved my CM but I still don't have EWCM.

ug, not only do I not like drs much. I would have to make a official decision-ish where we are going to have this potential child, I don't really want to do that either... I don't like the my options at this house.

slimy72 02-18-2013 03:13 PM

Every one of both my and dh's drs are very aware that that is our number one goal right now. But in fairness, we've been TTC for 10 years, with 6 losses and only one living child. So yes, every medical decision that is made for either one of us is weighted on how it will effect fertility.

Pixi6s 02-18-2013 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slimy72 (Post 16303800)
Every one of both my and dh's drs are very aware that that is our number one goal right now. But in fairness, we've been TTC for 10 years, with 6 losses and only one living child. So yes, every medical decision that is made for either one of us is weighted on how it will effect fertility.

congrats on the weight loss! That's amazing! Hope that Christmas 2013 or 2014 baby is your year :)

haydn'smommy 02-18-2013 05:37 PM

No, i've never really discussed me ttc with a healthcare provider. I mentioned it in passing to a friend when i was ttc my youngest, and she scanned me and told me some labs to look at. And this time i told my MW about my mc (we work together so it wasn't an official visit) and she gave me progesterone.
I think i'm just very lucky to be in the medical field and to have a lot of resources others might not have.

trying4more 02-18-2013 06:48 PM

My midwife knows that I want more and we don't prevent!

katiecornflakes 02-19-2013 12:34 PM

I have a short LP and needed progesterone to get my last BFP so when it wasn't happening again this time I called and asked for a script. So they know I'm trying now, I guess!